1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
i can no longer jump
Heh, that issue comes up for me fairly often. Some places, some lines of dialog, something happens, and I cannot jump, not even after fast travelling.

It goes away after a while, but I can always clear the problem immediately by going through a cutscene. And the easy way to force a cutscene, is to visit a JoyToy. Many times I have paid for their services just so I can start jumping again.

Hey so here is a short list of Stuff I've experienced since 1.5(Playstation 5 Version)

1.) Gig: No Fixers: Van is parked in the Garage but unable to complete bonus objective(This seems to be common and yes I reported directly to support)

2.) Another seemingly known bug, Characters holding items they should not during conversations EG: Panam holding rifle or Judy holding screwdriver when their hand should be empty.

3.) Some Gigs not loading at all when at the area, Example: I finished a gig for Regina, which opened up New gigs, When going to the new locations nothing happened, no phone call or text, no enemies in the area and all doors were locked, Looking through a window I could see some strange blue flashes and texture pop-in like something was loading but nothing ever did. Exiting to main menu and reloading seemed to fix the issue without any lost progress. ( have video of this if anyone is interested its about 2 mins of me running around the area looking in and the location on the map)

4.) After Speaking with ALT for the first time and returning to the Voodoo Boys Scanning stopped working completely I could not scan or quick hack anything the menu would not even load. to be safe I did create a new save just incase, but again Exiting to main menu and continuing last save seemed to fix this without any lost progress.

Those were the only notable issues, there were a few spots were textures loaded funny or an NPC acted a little buggy but nothing game breaking. I'm sure most of this stuff will get fixed in the next console Hotfix whenever that comes out. Just wanted to share incase I cam across something new no one else had posted yet. And again I've also reported the issues to support as well. granted with out any response.

Heh, that issue comes up for me fairly often. Some places, some lines of dialog, something happens, and I cannot jump, not even after fast travelling.

It goes away after a while, but I can always clear the problem immediately by going through a cutscene. And the easy way to force a cutscene, is to visit a JoyToy. Many times I have paid for their services just so I can start jumping again.
XD
You hump to jump
Post automatically merged:

Didn't report here much since I had little time to play and now, I'll only play in some months from now. So as an overall of the bugs/performance issues I had, especially/more pervasive after act 2 of the game:
. fps drops on heavily populated areas, opening map, combat with many enemies, random moments. These were heavier than was experiencing in 1.3 and maybe even 1.2 (ps4 pro, ext. SSD):
. SSR effects again waked
. rescued npcs stopped reacting properly after enemies were down. Some froze and then despawned as before or just failed to recognize player. In act 1 all these went smooth.
. shadow of V in metalic surfaces still horrible.
. No new animations on knifes, katanas, monowire (that I checked). But the new Katana finishers are there. Also the landing from some hight (bend knees) and big hight (falling and blood) are there for the first time.
. Sound issues: Radios without sound. Reload fixed it
. some very anoying 3 blue circles in the bottom that show up a lot, on and off.
_low battery on phone, will continue later_

Last edited:
two bugs for me: Demons of War cyberpsycho is glitched. It was on my map,but now it has disappeared and the mission activates when I get close to the location but no phone call from Regina, so even though i check the computer for messages afterwards, cannot complete the mission as i cannot message her about the mission
also, Skippy is bugged for me. It is permanently locked into a weapon slot for me and its mods are locked too. cannot change them out and even situations where weapons should be removed from slots, such as Sweet Dreams, when I come too, Skippy is still slotted and useable. The mission to return Skippy to Regina never comes up.

Has anyone had issues with holstering, swapping, or changing weapons? I am not able to do any of these with a controller and on keyboard and mouse. I tried to equip different weapons and it tells me action forbidden.

Has anyone had issues with holstering, swapping, or changing weapons? I am not able to do any of these with a controller and on keyboard and mouse. I tried to equip different weapons and it tells me action forbidden.
It's anywhere or in a specific area ? After a certain quest ?
If you used mods before, you can try to delete your UserSettings.json
C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

I have been encountering sound issues since the 1.5 update.

Specifically, a loud crackling sound whenever a car hits another car, or when I fire a shotgun and it hits a target, or when there are general explosions. Multi-foe combat is basically unplayable with all the painful crackling static.

I've done a file verification and restore in Steam, have no mods installed, and I'm playing on a Nitro AN515-54 with an i7-9750H processor, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 1650, and the sound issue occurs on both speakers and headphones.

Ps5 Version
The main frustrating one has been the big blue Quickhacks tooltips Window just randomly shows up in the top left corner, obscuring critical HUD components, and won't clear unless I quit out and reload. Even sleeping, fast travel, etc. won't clear it. I don't know what triggers it.

During I Walk the Line, the ride that came to pick me up was parked upside down (SS01 & 02). I was still able to enter the vehicle (SS03). The scene cuts to the "cyber-glitch" wipe before the driver moves the car so I was all good after that.

I tend to ride Jackie's motorcycle and I notice that when I rear end certain cars - a van, most recently (SS04), I clip under and then lift their vehicle and carry it on my head while still riding my bike. Another bike crash hitting a pedestrian ended with me landing perfectly upside-down, with the bike above me (SS05). When I tried to get off the bike. I clipped through the ground (SS06).

I also encountered a stacked NPC (SS07).

Attachments

• SS01.jpg
    SS01.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 33
  • SS02.jpg
    SS02.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 36
  • SS03.jpg
    SS03.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 32
  • SS04.jpg
    SS04.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 31
  • SS05.jpg
    SS05.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 31
  • SS06.jpg
    SS06.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 31
  • SS07.jpg
    SS07.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 36
Platform: PC
GIG: Trevor's Last Ride.
The problem: unable to finish the gig on two separate characters. The same bug appears. I'm stuck on "Find Trevor's body" stage of the mission. The following objectives don't trigger, I can see the body, scan it, pick it up, but the progress doesn't register.
The fix: Send me a free PS5 or 2k euro/dollars as a compensation.
EDIT:
So I managed to fix it, turns out I had an old install of the game, and some files responsible for scripts in game were acting up. Deleted several folders in the game catalogue, redownloaded a couple gigs, and everything's working again... Who woulda thunk. You can still send me a complimentary PS5, I won't mind.

Last edited:
PC : walk don't walk missing sound from pedestrian crossings. I loved this as it totally reminds you of Blade Runner. Why is it gone ?. Also the new lighting for the crossings is bad please revert all changes made to pedestrian crossing back to v1.3. Some things are best left well alone.
Post automatically merged:

PC: Clipping of ncp's and pedestrians is now bugged with their heads going through the floor after shooting them, completely emersion breaking.

Adding a few more To keep the List up to date

1.) Sever FPS drops slow down and glitching during "Boss Fights" Specifically once in A "Johnny Flashback" Glitched out real bad but I did enough damage to win the Fight and it seemed to correct after the "Boss" was defeated, Also Had my First crash since 1.5 today, Similar situation, Fighting a CyberPsycho, everything was going fine, went into the "Second phase" of the fight and sever glitching followed by a crash.(Crash report with video was sent in)

2.) Returning minor bug, The sound from Breach protocol mini game continues playing after completion. This happened a lot at launch but I hadn't noticed in a while until today

3.) This one was minor but scared me for a second, Completed "Gig: No Empathy" and the bonus objective, went to drop box to collect reward and the counter went down instead of up like it was subtracting money. But when I checked my inventory I had received the correct amount of eddies.

Noticed problems with weapon selection display and ammunition count.

Currently playing a level 36 character, Johnny silverhands pistol, legendary SOR-22 and either a crusher or Grad.
Firstly, the weapon selection icon that shows what weapon you have selected for when you draw your weapon is usually incorrect. You'll see the image for Skippy, Lexington or an SMG but when you draw your weapon, you draw silverhands pistol. This occurs on pistols and rifles. If you have Widowmaker ready to draw, you may see the icon for a copperhead or Ajax.
This does not seem to occur for shotgun, sniper or your built in fists/cyberware weapons such as gorilla/mantis.

Ammunition available is also a problem. I loaded the game and saw I had 48,370 pistol rounds available.
The SOR-22 seems to glitch the most. Usually the game loads with less than 24 round available and if you buy/find/craft more rifle ammo, it does not increase by the same number. You can buy (for example) 100 rounds and you may get 100 more rounds, or you only get another 12.

This does not seem to happen with sniper/shotgun ammunition, only pistol and rifle ammo.

I don't know if this happens with the rest of LIs, but my River, after sleeping with him for the first time (not the sex scene, just sleeping) he is asleep all the time, not only laying in bed :shrug:

He speaks normally but with closed eyes :ROFLMAO:

1646491527809.png

So, I can't get the new guns anymore. They don't appear in the world nor can I go back to the gun shop in V's mega building.

So, I can't get the new guns anymore. They don't appear in the world nor can I go back to the gun shop in V's mega building.
So the shop have changed ? (wilson add ads everywhere).
You have received Wilson message ? And/or completed Wilson quest (shoot contest) ?
If yes, normally, you simply have to refresh Wilson inventory many/plenty of times (skip 24hours). At some point, you should see new items appear randomly.

Is the Shop locked like you cannot enter ? or are you just unable to interact with Wilson ? Also Do you have any quests regarding the shop? It possible that you cannot purchase anything until completing his quest,

Is the Shop locked like you cannot enter ? or are you just unable to interact with Wilson ? Also Do you have any quests regarding the shop? It possible that you cannot purchase anything until completing his quest,
Yes, the store changed. I bought the guns but right after I purchased the guns upon returning he had none of the new guns. I tried moving the time, also coming back hours later. Nope, nothing. Those guns do not show up in my game anymore.

I have not purchased them yet, It's possible they are only available once, and then must be upgraded through crafting to keep them current with your level... has anyone else here run into this issue ? If i get a chance tonight I'll jump in game for a min buy them and time skip to see if They're gone forever or still available.

Yes, the store changed. I bought the guns but right after I purchased the guns upon returning he had none of the new guns. I tried moving the time, also coming back hours later. Nope, nothing. Those guns do not show up in my game anymore.
It's random, so you can skip time(24hrs) 5 times in a row and don't see any new stuff and skip time twice and see several new items. So skip time as many times as necessary ;)
(for find the new scope that I wanted in epic, I skipped time about 50 times^^)

Top Bottom