Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

+
Torrent available. Getting 2.0 mb/s right now.

Magnet link.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FC817CA1796A0E2F954F173F1C7C86B959D6FC43&dn=77_28dd2c7955ce926456240b2ff0100bde.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Sorry for problems ;(

This link should be fast

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/files/mods/TW2_FCR.zip

My first impressions:
swordsman path is nefed
igni is overpowered
If you chose magic build the game is piece of cake even on dark
if you chose sword mastery you will get your ass pummeled, at least at beginning. I am not sure if i like new combat or vanilla better. Incinerating people is fun though. Also please, release updated skill descriptions because i don't even know what each skill doing.

How can I enable it? When I select the packages, an error pops out and it says about conflicts within some folders. What should I do?

/edit nvm, disabled Lykaon...

I checked and there are .w2strings files with the mod, so the new item/skill tree descriptions should be there, but just like Sirnaq I just see the old descriptions...

13k downloads at the Redkit site atm. And after a few refreshes I am able to download from their site which is happening at the highest speed my ISP provides. So the only problem is the site getting hammered it seems, not the download speed once you could connect.

How is the swordsman path nerfed now ?
I read the "patch" notes and all seemed to be in favor of that tree and better magic as well. Especially not loosing vigor, not having to use guard on riposte and so on. I would say swordsman/alchemy was incredibly overpowered in the vanilla game so a buff to magic is welcome. I was two-shotting the dragon and one-shotting all other mobs, the last chapters were just a cakewalk with sword/alch on dark mode.

What he did do was remove the implict damage Geralt does without any sword equipped, I think it was 3 or 5 damage when unarmed. That did not make any sense anyway and could make the prologue a little harder until you get your first sword,upgrade or power mutagen.

Top Bottom