Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

+
Please resolve the cyberware capacity fluctuation issues. I'm tired of my capacity going down after I've installed cyberware.

Hi,

so i used a pre 2.0 Savegame to play Phantom Liberty, made the first Mission and then focused on getting all the new DLC cars, which even after buying some didnt even unlock and since then all new Savegames get corrupted in addition for some weird extreme low fps issue in Vs Apartment...

On the ps5 I’m having a problem with my saves as well. Does this count as the corrupted saves fix, because I am getting a different text prompt for an error, not corruption. All my saves names were changed to “Phantom Liberty save”, and when I click on any of them it loads, goes to black screen, and then I get the save error.
IMG_6491.jpeg
IMG_6490.jpeg

On the ps5 I’m having a problem with my saves as well. Does this count as the corrupted saves fix, because I am getting a different text prompt for an error, not corruption. All my saves names were changed to “Phantom Liberty save”, and when I click on any of them it loads, goes to black screen, and then I get the save error.View attachment 11364892View attachment 11364895

I don't think it is the same thing at all.

If PL is installed, you should have the Phantom Liberty logo under the Cyberpunk 2077 logo in that second screenshot.

It's as if your game thinks PL is not installed anymore. Do you have PL?

Having problems with «gig: waiting for dodger»
After dealinf with the last three enemies before dodger encounter Bill freezes and i cant interact with objects because the game thinks im holding a body
loading save doesnt help.

Cool cool cool. Hopefully they fix the stash wall and apartment radio too. Seen loads of people having issues with those 2 things specifically.

Also, WHERE'S MAXIMUM MIKE?? I never hear him on Morro Rock Radio.

Other than that though, I gotta say this has so far been the cleanest patch of any I've played so far :) I'm noticing some little details getting tidied up too e.g. Evelyn no longer holds a pistol in her Voodoo Boys BD, and Judy is no longer stabbing herself in the face with a screwdriver :giggle: I'm still early days into my 2.0 playthrough though but it's been pretty damn smooth so far...

Hey, chooms! We want to give you a heads-up that Patch 2.01 will be coming soon.

Here's a list of the most important fixes and improvements that will be included there:
  • The distorted effect caused by selecting a specific dialogue option when talking to Johnny at the end of Automatic Love will no longer persist on the screen.
  • V will no longer die in The Heist by falling through the elevator when riding to the 42nd floor with low FPS.
  • Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with keyboard and mouse.
  • Made it possible to properly switch to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons.
  • Gig: Breaking News will be properly triggered after approaching the quest area.
  • Vehicle radio volume will be adjusted so it's not too quiet when compared to other sounds in the game.
  • Addressed the issue of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum save file size limit.
    Note: this won't fix the saves corrupted before the update. If you're experiencing the issue, keep a working save (e.g. resave it as manual save) till 2.01 arrives.
  • Performance improvements for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
Remember that these are just the highlights, so stay tuned for more details!
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SAVE CRASHING?! (or is that part of 'performance improvements)

I don't think it is the same thing at all.

If PL is installed, you should have the Phantom Liberty logo under the Cyberpunk 2077 logo in that second screenshot.

It's as if your game thinks PL is not installed anymore. Do you have PL?
I’m at work, and booted up the game remotely and now it is fine again. It seems works now after just letting my console rest over night. This is the second time this has happened though, and I agree with it not thinking it is installed. I did purchase PL thru PS store and it is installed. This happened after I would switch to a different game. Delete and redownload had no effect, both times it was fixed I did nothing to fix it, but put ps5 into rest mode and try again the next day.

Edit: I haven’t even entered dog town yet, but I did get the call from songbird.

Can we please fix the bug DURING THE FIRST MISSION “Dog eat dog” where “Find an access point” doesn’t load for players. There’s been tons of posts about it. Basically to go forward you have to continually save over your file then load the current file you just saved. If not the next instance or event that’s supposed to load doesn’t happen. For fucks sake how is there a Bug preventing players from the new GAME 5 MINUTES INTO THE DLC??! Has this been addressed? Is there a hot fix coming?

I miss the patch note "Fixed an issue that causes flickering on XBOX Series X/S when using performance mode".
Why isn`t it possible to solve this? It exists since patch 1.63 i guess.

Hopefully you'll fix audio being blown out to high heaven, it's actually deafening to play the game in its current state - just because the vehicle rework is buggy.

It happens pretty much anywhere, underground in buildings beneath roads - in cutscenes with vehicles.

I’m at work, and booted up the game remotely and now it is fine again. It seems works now after just letting my console rest over night. This is the second time this has happened though, and I agree with it not thinking it is installed. I did purchase PL thru PS store and it is installed. This happened after I would switch to a different game. Delete and redownload had no effect, both times it was fixed I did nothing to fix it, but put ps5 into rest mode and try again the next day.

Edit: I haven’t even entered dog town yet, but I did get the call from songbird.

It's normal that your saves get updated to PL specific files the moment you load your save with PL installed regardless of whether you started PL or not. That's not an issue. The fact that your PS5 somehow seems to "forget" PL is installed on the hand, that's problematic.

I would strongly recommend you report this to CDPR's support through here:

The forum isn't an official way to report bugs and I don't think your particular issue is the same as the corrupted save.

In the quest Somewhat Damaged, in the Neural Network room I can't scan the cables and neither reloading a save nor veryfing the game cache helped.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 49
What does "coming soon" mean? Today? Tomorrow? In a week?

And there's way more that needs to be fixed than just what you listed. The whole gameplay got broken after 2.0. The game is basically a shooter looter now with some RPG elements.

We need a complete rework of the game and perhaps in 2 or 3 years, we can have something close to the 1.63 version. Get on it CDPR! :)

Top Bottom