Ciri Fan Art Thread

+

Last edited:
Meh... personally prefer the design of ciri having a slight tint of yellow to differentiate to geralt's . anyway its awesome what you are doing zorn what is the game going to be, a top down action rpg similar to zelda or Alundra ?

Inb4 Zelda is not an RPG .

I'm designing it to have seamless real-time battles, with blocking, dodging and so on.
Because I think random encounters are rather static, boring and break immersion/flow.

So it might be similar to Zelda or Alundra in terms of fighting, but like Reptile said:
unlike those two games mentioned this one has RPG elements and is more tactical.

The player will be able to learn talents/moves, and major talents will be learned via playable flashback scenes.
An example would be a (probably dreaded by you, but I want it in) lockpick skill Ciri learns from her time with the Rats.

Most of the story will take place in Nilfgaard between TW1 and TW3.
It'll focus on Ciri's struggle to travel north while Nilfgaard is gearing up for war and on two Witcher schools.

Because of the Nilfgaardian Empire's regulations, life has become tough for Witchers in the south and the schools in Nilfgaard are falling apart.
The school of the Viper (Letho+friends) gets into conflict with another school when they propose to take the generous offer of the emperor (the one that results in TW2). Soon tensions arise between both schools and Ciri stumbles into the middle of it.

This is the basic premise.
I've got many amazing scenes planned out, but I don't want to spoil anything.
@Geralt and Ciri
Beautiful fanart, by the way.
You never cease to amaze me !

I'm designing it to have seamless real-time battles, with blocking, dodging and so on.
Because I think random encounters are rather static, boring and break immersion/flow.

So it might be similar to Zelda or Alundra in terms of fighting, but like Reptile said:
unlike those two games mentioned this one has RPG elements and is more tactical.

The player will be able to learn talents/moves, and major talents will be learned via playable flashback scenes.
An example would be a (probably dreaded by you, but I want it in) lockpick skill Ciri learns from her time with the Rats.

Most of the story will take place in Nilfgaard between TW1 and TW3.
It'll focus on Ciri's struggle to travel north while Nilfgaard is gearing up for war and on two Witcher schools.

Because of the Nilfgaardian Empire's regulations, life has become tough for Witchers in the south and the schools in Nilfgaard are falling apart.
The school of the Viper (Letho+friends) gets into conflict with another school when they propose to take the generous offer of the emperor (the one that results in TW2). Soon tensions arise between both schools and Ciri stumbles into the middle of it.

This is the basic premise.
I've got many amazing scenes planned out, but I don't want to spoil anything.

that' s great bro. and i liked the flashback idea. dunno why you think id dread it. although i hope you have flashbacks with geralt.
anyway story seems interesting,if you need any help like when you asked with the potions. (for example you could make it work if the other witcher school is the the school of the cat and they are fighting against the viper because they used to be the contracted assasins of nilfgaard) then let us know.

a couple of nitpicks though. like someone said before you should have that ciri has pants. Ciri usually dresses like a dude.
other one is a personal preference but could you have it that cir makes her hair to the side to try and hide the scar? that was one thing she did in the novels that spoke alot to her insecurities.

@Geralt and Ciri

You mean after, right? when they met the brigands. anyway its great. youve got alot of talent you should try abnd make a comic out of them.

@Geralt and Ciri

You mean after, right? when they met the brigands. anyway its great. youve got alot of talent you should try abnd make a comic out of them.

Yeah, i misled the after with the before

Also, here is the new one, when Geralt was injured in the leg, and discover that Nilfgaard has destroyed Cintra, then in the house of Yurga, he found his destiny
The anatomy is a bit off, but hell, i have not much experience doing this kind of poses

Also, here is the new one, when Geralt was injured in the leg, and discover that Nilfgaard has destroyed Cintra, then in the house of Yurga, he found his destiny
The anatomy is a bit off, but hell, i have not much experience doing this kind of poses

A bit yeah, but the cuteness of the scene all but makes up for it :p

(for example you could make it work if the other witcher school is the the school of the cat and they are fighting against the viper because they used to be the contracted assasins of nilfgaard) then let us know.

Just so you know: it's not the school of the cat, it's a school that hasn't been mentioned yet.
I've been working hard on it, so it'll make sense in context with the lore.

Why I chose a new school is simple: the school of the cat has already been defined in the comics
and I wanted to do something new where I have more creative freedom since I stick to the lore a lot with the rest.

a couple of nitpicks though. like someone said before you should have that ciri has pants. Ciri usually dresses like a dude.
other one is a personal preference but could you have it that cir makes her hair to the side to try and hide the scar? that was one thing she did in the novels that spoke alot to her insecurities.

The funny thing is that I added both pants and the hair detail to the sprite already ; so there is no need to worry.

I'm currently working on the walking/running animations, then I'll do battle animations and
start with a first playable version of the combat system.

Probably with a dummy or something like that, until I have the right mechanics down.

This is adorable ;_;

Ok, ok now I must contain my feels... come on, come on...
DAMN!

It's awesome! just like i imagined her ^^

Just so you know: it's not the school of the cat, it's a school that hasn't been mentioned yet.
I've been working hard on it, so it'll make sense in context with the lore.

Why I chose a new school is simple: the school of the cat has already been defined in the comics
and I wanted to do something new where I have more creative freedom since I stick to the lore a lot with the rest.

That's cool, if you need any input or anything let us know.

Top Bottom