Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
It was the only game I was looking forward to!!! Hope Cyberpunk 2077 will come out before 2077!!! If for every game on PS4 we'll have to wait for a year and a half there will be nothing to play with, it's been more or less 4 months since PS4 came out and there is no any RPG game on the market. Many people will be sucked on Elder Scrolls Online and you going to get way less players.

Many people will be sucked on Elder Scrolls Online and you going to get way less players.

I actually like the decision to delay the game until it's really a 100% completely done and polished. Too many games nowadays are published with major bugs, glitches or ..in few cases.. in a way that borders to fraud.

So, i appreciate the fact that CDPR takes the process of "developing" a great game seriously, even if it means to delay the release.

Chapeau, CDPR, Chapeau ! ! !

Feb 2015. Big deal you guys, this game was set for a fall release date anyways... 2 or 3 more months to wait is perfect. Because 1, they want TW3 to be the best at its core straight out the gate. 2, DA3 and ME Shadows of Mordor will come uot this fall.
I say CDPR is smart to come in last after those two games and then be first in 2015.

Not a surprise at all. At least it will be 1.2 out of the box :) I thought about December release date. 2 months isn't big deal.

Last edited:
heh :D my thoughts exactly.

the TW fans on this forum have to be among the most understanding in the whole games industry^^

@gregski To be honest, CDPR never really said anything precise about TW3 release date, all we knew was that it was supposed to come out in 2014. No day, no month. Now we know that they wanted to released it at the end of the year and given how far away that still it I guess no one really minds couple more months.

But indeed, this is a very supportive community, which I'm glad for. I hope it doesn't change when CDPR games achieve a bigger [and well-deserved!] popularity among more casual audience.

@gregski To be honest, CDPR never really said anything precise about TW3 release date, all we knew was that it was supposed to come out in 2014. No day, no month. Now we know that they wanted to released it at the end of the year and given how far away that still it I guess no one really minds couple more months.

But indeed, this is a very supportive community, which I'm glad for. I hope it doesn't change when CDPR games achieve a bigger [and well-deserved!] popularity among more casual audience.

Even the "casual" gamers that I brought into the witcher games became hardcore gamers themselves, lol

Well i`m a little disappointed but not too much especially if it gives CDPR time to polish the game the way it should be . Of course it gives us the opportunity to clear some games off our backlog list . You know the ones that were bought and not played because ..........

I'm not gonna lie. I was sad it wouldn't be out this year. But I will continue to wait patiently since I know it will be a great game. :)

Well i`m a little disappointed but not too much especially if it gives CDPR time to polish the game the way it should be . Of course it gives us the opportunity to clear some games off our backlog list . You know the ones that were bought and not played because ..........
That never-ending list of games we are going to play but we keep playing the same game over and over...?

Yes. :sad:

Top Bottom