[SOLVED] Patch - Parche

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SOLVED] Patch - Parche

Hola, bueno tengo el The Witcher EE (instale solo el idioma Ingles y Español y subtitulo también en Ingles y Español)Pero quiero saber para que sirve el parche 1.4 y ese pack de lenguajes que hay en la paginason necesarios?--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, I have The Witcher EE (to install only the English and Spanish language and subtitles in English and Spanish)But I want to know is that the patch 1.4 and the language pack is in the pageis necessary?Sorry for my english!

The patch is to make the original edition of The Witcher into the Enhanced Edition. If you already have the Enhanced Edition, you don't need the patch. And you certainly don't need to install languages that you will never use.Si usted tiene el The Witcher EE, el parche 1.4 no es necessario.

kovosc said:
Hello, I have The Witcher EE (to install only the English and Spanish language and subtitles in English and Spanish)But I want to know is that the patch 1.4 and the language pack is in the pageis necessary?Sorry for my english!
the only thing for you is the hotfix: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=21011.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom