patch 2.0 do the wittcher 2

+
Well, i think, chromie is just a funny guy who loves to make jokes!

Patch 2.0 is coming today. In the course of the day.

So stay tuned for more information.

Patch would be available today, look at the poster on main page :) http://www.thewitcher.com/ but we still don't know WHEN !

Toxin1 said:
On the home page of a poster - TOMORROW :(((
Did not keep his promise that today.

CDPR have replied to posts in other threads, saying it would be the second half of the day of 29th, exactly as promised. Their time.
If you're going to throw out accusations, at least have the decency to wait until you have a good reason to do so.

I can't wait. Completed the game three times by now and I am prepared for my fourth run on "dark mode" an get my sword painted red on the blood of some werewolfs in the arena...

And I wanna know how these new dark items will look like on Geralt!

And, for gods sake, I can't wait throwing bombs without my mouse getting into freeze :p

I love this game and the way the developers treat their customers. I feel like "that is the way it should be in a responsible world which sets the idea of a good job at least besides their need of making money instead of putting in far below in importance".

Thx for that

and

pls hurry ;-)

I think they troll us, minutes ago was Available Today, now it's Available Tomorrow, oh you CDPR :D

Imo, can't wait for patch.

@ Team I guess it'll be available on site and, through launcher, auto update or so.

Teamsleeper said:
Where do I download the patch 2.0 ?

Wen 2.0 will be available, it will show up on this site main page(just click on it ), another place is of course in news list and in support section...

I did a Verify Game files on Steam and it started downloading 9,38 GB of game files...
I would be quite annoyed if it's Steam messing up again, but I'm still optimistic that it might be the patch =)

phobia26 said:
I did a Verify Game files on Steam and it started downloading 9,38 GB of game files...
I would be quite annoyed if it's Steam messing up again, but I'm still optimistic that it might be the patch =)

I thought the game skipped the Steam update process nowadays and updated through the launcher... verifying the game cache would therefore download the older version which is held on the Steam servers??

I'm not sure though :S

Annihilus said:
CDP event :
2.0 come out with 360 version.

/troll

You want that right... Sh** i have to keep refresh this site every five minutes, to see that 2.0 is available, i desperate for 2.0...

Top Bottom