The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
Only Amazon UK, as their selling price was significantly lower than that of other EU retailers (most notably: Game UK, their direct competitor). I think it's safe to assume that all EU retailers will sell the game for approximately the same price, so I don't expect any more changes there.

I guess so. One can hope. Though the GOG version is also very neatly packed with tons of nice stuff.

Oh, for those people awaiting pre-orders from the retailers in the Netherlands (Nedgame, Bol.com)... I just received info that both retailers are still awaiting details (prices, and especially the quantity of CE's that they can get) from the Dutch importer Namco Bandai. As soon as they receive those details, their websites will be updated and pre-orders can start.

Oh, for those people awaiting pre-orders from the retailers in the Netherlands (Nedgame, Bol.com)... I just received info that both retailers are still awaiting details (prices, and especially the quantity of CE's that they can get) from the Dutch importer Namco Bandai. As soon as they receive those details, their websites will be updated and pre-orders can start.

You're a hero!

Just ordered the CE for 150 euros from Germany (amazon.de) gooosh thats waaaay too expensive...

Maybe the priceses will get even higher if the CE are quickly sold out

Was so looking forward to this but the Collectors Edition? Really?

£129 at Game.Co.Uk? Really? That's just mad. I've bought both the 1 and 2 Collector's editions but no way at that price. Im going to have to rethink supporting this company. Very dissapointed.

As long as the CE aren't sold out before I can order one in Holland, otherwise I will literally start to cry like a baby.... (this will be my first chance to get my hands on a CE of the witcher, so yeah it's a special moment. :p )

Pre-ordered CE on cdp.pl ... waiting just become more painfull...

I tried that, but they don't ship here :(
I've officially given up, no distributers in this part of the world. But if a trusted retailer is offering it, I'll still jump at the opportunity.

CDPR... I guess you've take a Protective Measure in order to prevent the retailers that we are coming....

Just ordered the CE for 150 euros from Germany (amazon.de) gooosh thats waaaay too expensive...

Maybe the priceses will get even higher if the CE are quickly sold out

wut? I "only" payed 140?!

@ Topic

German Amazon says that the CE is exclusive to Amazon. ( at least in germany )

£129 at Game.Co.Uk? Really? That's just mad. I've bought both the 1 and 2 Collector's editions but no way at that price. Im going to have to rethink supporting this company. Very dissapointed.

Out of curiosity, how much was TW2?
Anyway, it looks from what others have said that Amazon may be a better choice for the UK.

wut? I "only" payed 140?!

There are also shipping expenses for Greece which this is what i am scared of. I am not shure that Amazon.de is aware that the package will weight like ...3 kilos...so to send it from Germany to Greece for 10 euros it sounds very cheap.

I hope the wont come up on february and tell "ooops the package costs is like plus 50 euros...."

Fingers crossed...

Top Bottom