Crahsing

+
Crahsing

Hi all, i just bought the game ( i know it's late lol) anyway i've started to play this game and i'm that first place (don't even know what it's called) a tavern with gates around it, and than some houses around it. Anyway it's the first place u go to after u leave the castle , u guys prolly know what i mean.But every 5 min my game is crashing, when it's auto saving or when i manually save a game, it crashes to my destop.does anyone got a clue what this could be?Thnxx in advanceFierce

Fierce2 said:
Hi all, i just bought the game ( i know it's late lol) anyway i've started to play this game and i'm that first place (don't even know what it's called) a tavern with gates around it, and than some houses around it. Anyway it's the first place u go to after u leave the castle , u guys prolly know what i mean.But every 5 min my game is crashing, when it's auto saving or when i manually save a game, it crashes to my destop.does anyone got a clue what this could be?
read: Getting tech help on the forum and attach that PCWizard report as instructed

Top Bottom