Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
All i`m trying to say is that if you`re going to spout so and so paid money to CDPR for this or that then prove it . Shouldn`t be to difficult to find if it exists .

Yes, we do. CD Projekt has a substantial credit line (5 million euros) available to them (which they previously mentioned), they just won damages from the polish government

They "won" about 1mln złoty = about 300k EURO +- where goverment should pay about 10 mln $ +.... yeah they "won"

Sigh dont let me start about Polish court , judges and all that stuff.

People´s reactions across the internet due to some stuff will never cease to amaze me...

I´ll try to summarize my position about this as well as I can.

CDPR: "We´ll release The Witcher 3 on PC, PS4 and XBox One!"
People: "Yay!"

CDPR: "We´ll release these editions: 1, 2, 3, etc!

CDPR: "Those who pre-order the digital version in for PC will get juicy discounts! And if you buy from GoG, you´ll also get cool extras!"

MS: "Hey, CDPR. You know how our console isn´t selling as much as we´d like... We want to buy some extras to include them in our version of TW3´s CE, what do you think?"
CDPR: "Well, it costs me nothing, it costs gamers nothing, and it can only lead to more people buying the CE, and maybe a few more Xbox One sold. It´s a win-win for everybody! Let´s do it!"
People: "BURN THEM!!!! BURN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!"

:rly?:

I really hope you don't think that's the full extant of what MS would like to dictate to CDPR. People here aren't aware of the way MS does business...

Neither of those options will end well at all. One is a breach of contract and the other will have even more gamers up in arms screaming murder.

Yes but it would give them back a bit of their reputation. I suppose they could also try to put more into the remaining CEs but oh well, the damage, whatever it might be, has been done.

I really hope you don't think that's the full extant of what MS would like to dictate to CDPR. People here aren't aware of the way MS does business...

"Would like to" im aware that they would like to have exlusive DLC and timed exclusivity but im sure and have faith that CDPR didnt agreed on that.

JESUS FUCK!!! People.. this is toxic, I'll come back later.
lol..
I TRUST CDPR to put out a GREAT QUALITY VIDEO GAME FOREVER.
But thanks Microsoft for the Happy Meal Toys!!!

Last edited:
i dont buy games with exclusive Content, end of Story

(ok perhaps for 5 euros during a steam sale)

Sure, but all the haggling between MS and CDPR would have taken very long to write.
And, actually, what you posted actually speaks well of CDPR... they wouldn´t accept anything like exclusive DLCs, timed game exclusivity, etc. Then MS came up with a reasonable proposal and CDPR accepted.

"Would like to" im aware that they would like to have exlusive DLC and timed exclusivity but im sure and have faith that CDPR didnt agreed on that.

That pretty much sums it up. Have a little faith on CDPR. Not a week ago, GingerEffect asked for it in one of his posts.

CDPR has earned at least a little bit of dedication from their fans over the years. They are not stupid. They are not driven by some perverse need of money, and even more money. They have said they are gamers multiple times. They want to make the best game that they can.

It seems they have set out to make the best RPG that has ever been created. Give their effort some credit. And trust that they will do the right thing. They deserve that. They have earned that much respect. Even more than that.

They should at least include the cloth map into the other versions, too or put a coupon into the box with which you can order the map and the cards - for free.

That pretty much sums it up. Have a little faith on CDPR. Not a week ago, GingerEffect asked for it in one of his posts.

CDPR has earned at least a little bit of dedication from their fans over the years. They are not stupid. They are not driven by some perverse need of money, and even more money. They have said they are gamers multiple times. They want to make the best game that they can.

It seems they have set out to make the best RPG that has ever been created. Give their effort some credit. And trust that they will do the right thing. They deserve that. They have earned that much respect. Even more than that.

I doubt that either of the hard working developers had a hand in this move.

Xbox One CE exclusive content?

CDPR just posted an unboxing of the Xbox One Collectors Edition and it seems that it has a cloth map and two decks of cards added.
So is this a change to every CE or Xbox exclusive content?

[video=youtube;o4XkjP-D9bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4XkjP-D9bA[/video]

CDPR just posted an unboxing of the Xbox One Collectors Edition and it seems that it has a cloth map and two decks of cards added.
So is this a change to every CE or Xbox exclusive content?

[video=youtube;o4XkjP-D9bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4XkjP-D9bA[/video]

Look at the page count, and you'll get your answer.

Oh that was a mistake CDPR.

My love for CDPR just dropped a little... They promised no exclusive content and no favors to any perticuar console... oh big mistake.

Top Bottom