Can't fight Azar!

+
Can't fight Azar!

So I've made it through almost the entire game with only 2 or 3 crashes to desktop. Now I'm in chapter 5 in the catacombs under the Old Manor. When I go to the laboratory Azar appears, summons the 2 greater brothers, then disappears. I can easily take the brothers down and then I see a cutscene of Azar summoning me to him. The screen goes black and the music keeps playing, as if it were about to load, but nothing ever happens. I've tried this several times now with my settings turned down (I even tried windowed mode once) and nothing works. The game doesn't even crash, I have to forcibly end it with ctrl alt delete. Any suggestions? Processor - AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology ML-34 Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS

You're not alone :).I have the same problem and no idea how to solve it. I already played the game through(flaming rose side, patch 1.1) without having the problem. Maybe it's an error caused by patch 1.2?I hope anyone has an answer cause it really sucks if you need to stop so close to the end. By the way this time i play the scojatel side.

Hello Everyone...Have the same problem. I went neutral and I see Javed summoning me and then black screen and music is playing.Dual Core Intel 2160 @ 1.8, 1GB of RAM and Win XP Prof SP2Please help!!!! :wall:Cheers... :)

Add another to the ranks. I spent all this time on the game and now I cant continue!!! PLEASE DEVS HELP US!!!!I should add that I more then meet the specs on this computer and outside of the occasional crash through the game there has been no large bug like this. I am also running 1.2 patch.

I can fight him, opening my inventory crashes the game when the fight with Azar startsKilling him didn't fix the problem -_-

Top Bottom