Steelbooks

+

Attachments

• ss (2014-06-06 at 04.30.38).jpg
    ss (2014-06-06 at 04.30.38).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 74
I wonder if they have more art on the back? I love the console one's art, but I still love the CE Steelbook the most for the art on the back.

I am not overly big on the whole steel book thing games have been getting these days. Yeah they are nice and all but not always practical. Bioshock Infinite had too many discs for the steel book it came with.

I am not overly big on the whole steel book thing games have been getting these days. Yeah they are nice and all but not always practical. Bioshock Infinite had too many discs for the steel book it came with.

I like them, but yes they have to be done properly. I bought Arkham Origins and that had 3 discs but only two slots for them in the steelbook. That annoyed the hell outta me

Hmmm. I really want the one with Triss and Yen (Novigrad Version) but no retail websites that I have found include it with the pre order... I have the Collector's Edition pre ordered through GameStop. Any chance of ordering one separate or choosing which one comes with my package? Or can someone tell me where to find a pre order with the Novigrad Version? Thanks.

These are rad, so what's the deal? Do we get one of these at random with our CE of the game? These are so cool!

in our country, it is by the platform in one or two shops PC-novigrad version CONSOLE- skellige version

in our country, it is by the platform in one or two shops PC-novigrad version CONSOLE- skellige version

Yeah, the same here (in Hungary). PC - Novigrad and Console - Skellige. I would like to have the one with Triss and Yen - but since I am going to pre-order the Console version it seems like I will have the Skellige version which is also an amazing steelbook, but to me the Waifu version is the best. :D

Top Bottom