Can not find "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\the witcher 2\Launcher.exe".

+
Can not find "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\the witcher 2\Launcher.exe".

Can not find "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\The witcher 2\Launcher.exe".
Check you have the correct name and try again.

How fix this?(
I tried to run through the launcher and through "withcer2" exe in folder "bin", but the same thing.
If i change name "launcher" to "launcher.exe" then launcher loading bug game do not load anyway and shows same error "can not find...."
i scan computer for virus,try do chkdsk,anything do not helped.
i think windows reinstallation fix this problem,but dont want try this now,may be here someone help me?(

Windows 7 x64
amd athlon 7750 dual 2.71
amd radeon 4650 512mb
DIMM2: kingston 2gb x2

I played the game but not in steam version,now can not load steam version...

Did you buy and install the Steam edition? If so, it didn't install properly, and you should check integrity or reinstall the game. If you didn't buy the Steam edition, well, the game does not play through Steam, and you shouldn't expect it to.

i running it from steam.exe as administrator and then running witcher2 from folder bin,does not work,same error...
then i iinstallation registry cheker,appointed folder "D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\The witcher 2, program so fast checking as if nothing and did not check,she just create folder Program Files (x86) but inside is empty, and ofc game again do not load(
i try change folder for this program that check register,i try in D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\the witcher 2\bin and just in ...common\the witcher 2 and just in steam and this program i do not know why,appead wherever i checking the way "Program Files (x86)" and eventually the path looks ...common\the witcher 2\Program Files (x86) or D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\the witcher 2\bin\Program Files (x86)

---------- Updated at 10:47 AM ----------

if i change name "launcher" into "launcher.exe", launcher load and then i load game appears this
and nothing more,just this icon and game do not load.and if i load game from steam he just say "failed to start the game (not found executable file)".

---------- Updated at 05:32 PM ----------

close

Top Bottom