Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote fro prev;
The Witcher 3 is going to be a life consuming game. It rewards exploration and offers a huge number of side quests, you could wander from the main path for hours.

That is all I want to hear from previews, I'm so...

Attachments

• LITTLE A.jpg
    LITTLE A.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 72
Huh, I expected the embargo to lift at the same time as the new footage appearing, guess not.

Same here. Just finishing breakfast here in Canada and only now noticed there are already articles linked in the OP with some limited but mostly very positive impressions.

first link (VideAuGames.com hands-on preview) says "Access denied You are not authorized to access this page." to me.

Should be interesting. Just please do not have someone be curious if you can romance ciri.

It's already to late for that. Can't remember if it were journalists but some comments on YT, articles and other forums have already asked that question quite a lot.

first link (VideAuGames.com hands-on preview) says "Access denied You are not authorized to access this page." to me.

Yeah, it has been for a while now. I don't think there is any point in removing it from the OP though. It should be back up once the embargo expires. I'm sure a certain commander of special forces got to them for breaking it in the first place. :hmm:

It's already to late for that. Can't remember if it were journalists but some comments on YT, articles and other forums have already asked that question quite a lot.

Hence me saying it. One would think that you understand the answer once the question has been asked dozens of times.

Should be interesting. Just please do not have someone be curious if you can romance ciri.
Alright. But will newcomers be able to get into the game?

How about the world? How big is it?

Can you customize Geralt?

Will the game have sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom