The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have played the games first probably subconsciously project their experience with "Triss, the romantic love interest" onto her book counterpart, ascribing more importance to her role and generally attaching more value to the scenes she's in. Which is understandable, even if it slightly distorts the actual text.

Which leads to the aforementioned 'Player Agency', which works its way into every aspect of an RPG's story (if well written).

Phew so many pages on what happens in books in a Triss vs Yennefer choice

Come on people The Game is based on Witcher novels
and I know that CD Project Red knows what gamers want.

Witcher 3 is a non-linear game with choices and consequences.
BUT
I am sure that there is an option to Choose BOTH Triss and Yen :)

I am sure that there is an option to Choose BOTH Triss and Yen :)

What happens when you go neutral due to your indecisiveness? You alienate the other sides.
I'm sure you can try to avoid choosing just one girl and work towards it, but that won't fly with Yen. Or with Triss, if CDPR decide to give her a bit more backbone.

Should probably post these here since that is the name of the game in this thread:

cuties~

What happens when you go neutral due to your indecisiveness? You alienate the other sides.
I'm sure you can try to avoid choosing just one girl and work towards it, but that won't fly with Yen. Or with Triss, if CDPR decide to give her a bit more backbone.

Are you sure about this?
Istredd cough cough ... relationship with Geralt... cough cough ménage á trois

She did that DURING the relationship with Geralt... wonder why all the book gurlies here constantly blend this one out XD
Oh i know...

One true love... and thing... :heart: ... ladys and gentlemen i advice you once more, DO NOT JUDGE on the books alone.
Keep the whole picture in mind... with the events from the games.

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE the difficulties by just saying Triss hue hue or Yennefer hue hue \o/ of even
BOTH. YOU WILL HAVE DOUBTS... and WE all will struggle with this.

PS: If CDPR pulls this off in the right way. Of course... they did a amazing job with the world
(as i could see so far in the videos) so we will be in cirious trouble here ;)

Last edited:
Wonder if you have ever read my posts about that... :hmmm:

I did my lady, i assure you i did... can t remember the fiece discussions we already had here? I do :heart:
And it was just a reminder WHAT this is all about @Sephira

If we go by body language, Geralt subject Yen's cheek, he takes the initiative because he wants to show his feelings.

With Triss, this is she who takes the initiative.

Homemade sweet psychology!

Sorry Sir @GHOSTMD, the subconscious always betrays .. even to writers :p

Last edited:
If we go by body language, Geralt subject Yen's cheek, he takes the initiative because he wants to show his feelings.

Hey witchat, I'm still for Triss, but actually I think he does not aim for Yen's cheek ... it more like a gentle drawing-her-face-towards-his - kiss, at least for me it does look as if Yen if not sure what to say or do, but Geralt "guides" her ^^

Like the look of the new Yen a lot more than the old one !!

Still favor Triss more, but now Yen has a fair chance to convince my Geralt ;)

So... you would just let go Triss there and smash her on the ground eh? Veeeryyy romantic :p
:D Both pictures are just.... awesome... can' t wait to see that IN GAME i tell you!

She will find her, and She will LOVE her... ahh our little cutie :heart:
:p :p

Last edited:

But Geralt is taking the initiative by lifting Triss up in the first place. Right?
Then again, I shudder to think what psychology will say about "carrying a girl in your arms". :hmm:

#TeamIcantdecide :sad:

Reading the books was a mistake, since now I can't make up my mind. Both of them are too good. ;_;

Last edited:

The fact that Geralt has to Triss in his arms may also indicate initiative, besides in this position he can not reach Triss's cheek....
View attachment 13137

(My Triss wanted to participate Hahahahaha)

Attachments

• Images_53902System_Random_jpg.jpg
    Images_53902System_Random_jpg.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 50
Reading the books was a mistake, since now I can't make up my mind. Both of them are too good. ;_;

You tell me? I have the same problem... still i don' t regret reading the books ;) The whole story is just
awesome, books and games. I just love it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom