The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Video Game Compendium

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Video Game Compendium

Get your hands on “The World of The Witcher” video game compendium and explore the ancient and arcane lore of the series, getting to know the universe’s inhabitants, customs, monsters, history and origins of magic. Available to pre-order now!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and “The World of The Witcher” are scheduled to launch May 19, 2015.

Where from?? does this include the game? I already have that, i just want to buy the book (compendium)

Is this a different edition from the one that already was on pre-order (iirc) July last year?

---------- Updated at 04:43 PM ----------

Or in other words: Is this the Collector's Edition of "The World of The Witcher"?

http://www.amazon.com/World-Witcher-CD-Projekt-Red/dp/1616554827/

Bought it on Amazon.. what Garbage.. expected delivery date 25th JUNE?>>?? Why cant we get this pre launch? give us chance to read before the game comes out!!!

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of confusion on here about this...

The World of The Witcher that is available on Amazon is just the hardcover version of this. This Collector's Edition is only available through J!nx. It releases the same time as the game due to spoilers, which is why the release date for it has been pushed back every time the game's did. It is not the walkthrough guide offered by Prima, nor its accompanying 96-page grimoire, and covers content from all three Witcher games.

So...................ummm.............this is embarrassing,why would I need the compendium.

---------- Updated at 12:48 PM ----------

So...................ummm.............this is embarrassing,why would I need the compendium.

The World of The Witcher that is available on Amazon is just the hardcover version of this. This Collector's Edition is only available through J!nx. It releases the same time as the game due to spoilers, which is why the release date for it has been pushed back every time the game's did. It is not the walkthrough guide offered by Prima, nor its accompanying 96-page grimoire, and covers content from all three Witcher games.

Thanks! This was probably the most succinct answer to this here. Appreciate the clarity!

Yes you're right, the amazon version and the one at the store are both the same hardcover book, with the latter having a special case and pins. You can check it out at the site here.
The Amazon version works out to be much cheaper for most people I guess, I got the prima guide and this for 65$ including shipping, (well I pre-ordered it last year way back in July 2014, so maybe I got some discount) while the limited edition at jinx comes around to 150$ with shipping for internaitonal folks like me, and that doesn't include customs and taxs. :/
Hope the piece of additional info above helps someone else.

Last edited:
Can somebody clarify if this is the same as "the witcher universe: compendium" which comes with the third game (as stated in the official website)?
Are there any differences? It seems this one is hardcover but is there any difference content vice?

Top Bottom