A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
Neither. Just upload the cinematic the time they want to. Without announcing it. Not necessary - we would have seen the cinematic anyway as soon as it would appear on the official site/youtube channel. No need to artificially increase the tension here.

You, uh do realise that you're on the officlal forums for the game here, ..right? ;p

How dare they share their news on their own forum lol.

its obvious that i am on the official forums, yep....

and i see my opionion isn't a popular one here - as expected. I apologize for that i am not able to see CDPR as our friends and not as a company trying to sell a product. A good product though - they got me here - that i didn't even have tried yet, but bought already. Also i appreciate some things CDPR is doing - they got my sympathy and my respect, but i thought they would not need this overhype-ing in the pre-release week to the same extent other companies do.

You, uh do realise that you're on the officlal forums for the game here, ..right? ;p

How dare they share their news on their own forum lol.

Agreed. Guys you can't judge everything only from your/our perspective... We follow every piece of information, we make brawls and drinking contests in this very forum etc... But there are people out there that will find the teaser and CGI great and this is for them! I will watch that for sure... since I skipped last Rage... trailer... :p

its obvious that i am on the official forums, yep....

and i see my opionion isn't a popular one here - as expected. I apologize for that i am not able to see CDPR as our friends and not as a company trying to sell a product. A good product though - they got me here - that i didn't even have tried yet, but bought already. Also i appreciate some things CDPR is doing - they got my sympathy and my respect, but i thought they would not need this overhype-ing in the pre-release week to the same extent other companies do.

I know right. How dare they release a few more trailers and show off their product which they've spent almost 4 years of work on!

Blasphemy!

/sarcasm off

So is this a cgi trailer for a quest ingame? I know it's said to be spoiler free but it would be nice if one of the devs could confirm if this does spoil a quest.

Here's something to sweeten these last days of waiting

Here's something to sweeten these last days of waiting

Its Cruel to give us more hype for the game, a little more hype and i will have a stroke.

this trailer is either for Amazing side quest in the game, or for one of the Free DLCs we are getting.

oh and 2000 doors to open just in novigrad damn that's amazing.

Last edited:
It could be an entirely self contained tale. A typical night for Geralt, for those who know not.

I hope it is. Its about time the "N" word is emphasised with a "Wordwind of rhetoric & sacrifice!."

This is how Cyberpunk graphics should be like (well at least on PC hehehehehe)
Now, don't expect the impossible. Far too many people on these forums have gotten in their heads that the entire Witcher 3 should look like gorgeous cutscenes and are now hopelessly disappointed and angry because they let the hype grow in their minds to absurd proportions. The most important thing for Cyberpunk is to have a compelling story, which isn't going to be easy in that setting, and a sense of a living world, another challenge in an urban environment.

It's probably a little late in the game at this stage for such wishful thinking. But, I'd personally love if the intro cinematic for this one, had the same approach as the first game.

Where it tells a story from Geralt's past (from the books), that ties into, or plays a part in the game's plot to come. In the same manner that the first EE version did. I loved that approach. It was dark, and intriguing from a story perspective, and also simply cool from a visual one. While adding additional context/backstory for certain things =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom