Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet?

+
Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet?

I found the schematics for superb ursine Armour, but on of the components are piece from enhanced ursine armor, which you guessed it require regular ursine armor. the set is that one with the white sleeves and the blue coat that appears in a lot of trailers.

Nope.. I've found Griffin Armour, Enhanced Griffin Armour, superb Ursine and a few others!

I''m looking to get the Cat Armour, but I can't find the entrance to where I need to go (as it's below ground)

I always imagined that the bear armor is found around Skellige... how far along in the game did you find the upgrades?

the superior schematics are literally 50 steps north of where you FIRST arrive in valen, in a cave.

the superior schematics are literally 50 steps north of where you FIRST arrive in valen, in a cave.

Hm... then it stands to reason that the normal one should be found in Velen too, I guess. Also: It appears that vendor inventory is similar based on character level, since I'm lvl 4 right now and all vendors seam to have the same hand full of base schematics.

Top Bottom