How many skirted armors are there? Did they change the Temerian Armor design?

+
How many skirted armors are there? Did they change the Temerian Armor design?

I was really looking forward to wearing this:

The DLC is out on Steam, and it looks vastly different. It currently resembles the blue stripes jacket.

Huh? Really? Gotta check if it's on PSN too, looking eagerly forward to the new hairsteyles, and I was looking forward to the armor too but the way you describe I'm not sure anymore. The red version with steel instead of gold looks good to, but no idea how to get it, same with the Nilfgaardian armor I've been searching for 1 day now

Last edited:
Huh? Really? Gotta check if it's on PSN too, looking eagerly forward to the new hairsteyles, and I was looking forward to the armor too but the way you describe I'm not sure anymore. The red version with steel instead of gold looks good to, but idea how to get it, same with the Nilfgaardian armor I've been searching for 1 day now

This is what the armor looks like now.

This is what the armor looks like now.

Yeah, seen the pic on PSN, looks like shit in my opinion, but the horse armor looks nice, different than in advertised but nice, I really like the "blinders" the decoration is fine too but I would've liked the steel plate and knife too...

as to the new haircuts and beards, they all suck too in my opinion, been looking forward to a full ponytail like in The Witcher 2, but oh well, the default haircut does it too. But the beard, if I select the default beard, will it stop growing like the devs said? 'Cause I see no way to make it "more progressed" at the barber.

Last edited:
Probably has to be upgraded... the design with skirt and shoulder guards looks like a superb version of the basic style.

@ warbaby2
Upgrade? How DO you upgrade? Despite my lack of knowledge, I doubt the armor will look like that after upgrading, it's an entirely different style

@ warbaby2Upgrade? How DO you upgrade? Despite my lack of knowledge, I doubt the armor will look like that after upgrading, it's an entirely different style

By using the corresponding upgrade schematics, which you have to buy/find first... that's how it works for some other armors, at least.

Top Bottom