(PS4) No 1.02 patch Digital download eu psn store.

+
(PS4) No 1.02 patch Digital download eu psn store.

I have pre order the game in the eu psn store and it download the 1.01 patch. Now i have a friend (lives in the same country) plays the game and he said to me that he have 1.02 patch, if i press update it says i have the latest version and that is for me 1.01. I live in the Netherlands

Last edited:
Same here for me. I'm in the UK and I've seen other PS4 owners in the UK say they have 1.02 in the UK.

I have the digital copy. And yeah, I had the thought that maybe I'd have to redownload it all over again to fix it. I hope not.

im in uk, digital version and have no 1.02 patch yet either, hope it fixes the god awfull camera rotation judder, though im not very confident it will at all.

I've since deleted the game and redownloaded it. Still the same problem: it still thinks 1.01 is the latest patch. Jesus, guys, what a huge mess they've made of this.

---------- Updated at 12:19 AM ----------

i ask my friend he has a physical copy maybe 1.01 is for digital and 1.02 for physical.
I think in the past console and PC versions of certain games have ended up on different patch versions, but in this case I don't think that's it. The physical version is exactly the same as the digital version, you just install off the disc rather than by downloading, and you need the disc in to play. I can't confirm with TW3 because obviously I only have the digital version, but with other disc games I have, you only seem to hear the disc spin when you start up the game as it checks the disc, after that it's just reading off the HDD.

I have the same issue too: I live in Italy and purchased a physical copy of the game, after downloading and install the patch the game says that my version is 1.01...

I have the physical version and I am also running version 1.01 here in Germany. But I am able to download DLCs etc.

oke i didn't know that. So i have contact support They say i must re install it. If its not work i am going mad because its a 10 hours download. (fuck psn :) )

I have the physical version and I am also running version 1.01 here in Germany. But I am able to download DLCs etc.

Me too i have the dlc .

its a 10 hours download. (fuck psn :) )

Go to your router setup and add the PS4 IP Adress in the DMZ field on your router menu. Restart PS4, go trough the internet connection wizard on PS4 and enjoy the full Speed! :) Witcher 3 downloaded in approx 1 hour...

guys i dont have it either but i did get the dlc, this 1.02 patch doesnt do anything anyways, the patch notes just say add support for mult region dlc ? maybe if youre in certain region you dont need it maybe, ill start worrying if i cant download the next patch or dlc though

Top Bottom