Magical Signs

+
Magical Signs

Question...I recently started the story and character over. The first time I went through the combat training in the beginning and training for the magical signs Yarden Aard etc. Since I've restarted and started my character over I skipped the training in the beginning but now I only have the Aard the shock wave and not the other abilities. I'm about to do the specter in the well quest and I'm realizing I don;t have Yarden. How do I get these powers back since I skipped the training or am I missing something along the way where i should get these back?

Yes more like greyed out. I only have the Aard. So I thought maybe the training in the beginning had something to do with unlocking them. Maybe not.

Might be a bug of sorts, if possible can you try again but this time complete the training and see if all the skills are there?, if not all of them are there I believe it to be a bug.

I doubt it. I thought you could skip training in an official way.

Sorry to state the obvious, but are you absolutely sure it's not just unexpected controls meaning you're not swapping them correctly?

I only know the M&K and that's MMB then move mouse or the mouse wheel.

Top Bottom