[Idea] In-game book shelf

+
[Idea] In-game book shelf

Books are a bit of a problem right now, there's so many of them taking up space, and if you wish to keep them it means a lot of scrolling for other items in that tab. My suggestion is to add an in-game book shelf of sorts, it could be a simple UI where every book in the game is shown, greyed out until you've looted one, the first one you loot, or "first edition" cannot be sold, and will always stay in this UI, you could perhaps give a reward for completing the whole collection. And whenever a merchant is selling a book, or you find one out and about it should say if you already have it in your collection so you can quickly discard duplicates.

That or take the easy way out and give books their own tab.

Great fucking idea! I'm also looking for a place to store all my shit too... lol I want to keep my inventory clean as well ;)I have yet to get storage for Roche, so maybe that will help us?

Great fucking idea! I'm also looking for a place to store all my shit too... lol I want to keep my inventory clean as well ;)I have yet to get storage for Roche, so maybe that will help us?

Thanks! And for sure, getting 30 extra slots on Roach really helps.

Well.. don't tell me, but I'm hoping these witcher hideouts I find in the game will be kinda like the storage at the inns in TW.Devs said they are spread throughout the game, so it's still a mystery to me ;)

I was thinking more about this and it would be cool if it were tied to a Librarian NPC in Novigrad perhaps?

Top Bottom