[PC]Bug report Geralt can't climb no more/ Triss dialog option not available

+
[PC]Bug report Geralt can't climb no more/ Triss dialog option not available

Hi,

I have two bug. The first is the most annoying one. Geralt can't climb, he just jump on wall and doesn't grab ledge.
It's the same issue as this guy (video in link the thread) :
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39582-BUG-Climbing-Can-t-complete-the-main-story
I have the issue on the very same quest, but on another ledge (when you start climbing on roof), but i'm assuming even if i find a way to climb on it i'll have the problem at this ledge too. It's gamebreaking since i can't progress no more on the quest.
Don't ask me if i hold jump button, i did everything (controller, no controller, long press, quick press, press combination, smashing controller until something happen...etc), i'm 75 hours into game and i know how to climb a ledge... So it's probably a bug.

The second one may not be a bug. Warning, SPOILER ahead :

I found two statue, which have both their own side quest, it's around level 14-16. It consist of bringing it to Triss. Unfortunately i wasn't able to do it because i found them at the same time the quest where Triss leave start.
Hopefully, she come back for plot reason, and she's available in Novigrad, the quest marker even bring me to her, but i don't have the dialog option for it ! All i have is "how are you" and "bye" option. Maybe it's intented, but the quest marker confuse me and i can't complete this quest no more.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Top Bottom