Bug with skills/mutagens?

+
Bug with skills/mutagens?

I have +58% sign power with 2 blue mutagens equipped. When I reload a game the number drops down to 41%, when I reequip the mutagens it goes back to 58%. Haven't tested with other stats.

I have +58% sign power with 2 blue mutagens equipped. When I reload a game the number drops down to 41%, when I reequip the mutagens it goes back to 58%. Haven't tested with other stats.

This has been acknowledged as a bug already and hopefully be fixed in the next patch.

Another question would be where to get red mutagens? Been playing for awhile and only have one lesser red mutagen and tons of blue and green mutagens.

I got some reds while doing the Griffon Armor treasure hunt quest if I remember correctly. I can't remember where though, the Endrega Warriors that swipe with their tails drop them from time to time.

I got some reds while doing the Griffon Armor treasure hunt quest if I remember correctly. I can't remember where though, the Endrega Warriors that swipe with their tails drop them from time to time.
Thanks mate. Just finished that quest yesterday but didn't get any red ones. Wyverns carcase ended up outside the lighthouse wall, where the chest is, hanging in the air so couldn't even loot it. One bug there. Great quest btw and that lighthouse was a beautiful place.

Endrega warriors also only dropped blue and green mutagens so far. Well got to keep looking. I hope it's not a bug with the red mutagens.

Liuhu77, I got the Reds from Hindhold not the lighthouse, there were warriors and those bird like creatures had a nest, I got two reds from warriors. By the way the Wyvern didn't drop anything worth noting for me at the lighthouse so I doubt if you missed anything valuable.

red drops could be just random though with blues and greens being more common, I've way more blues and greens than reds.

Top Bottom