Upgradeable starter gear. We need it.

+
Upgradeable starter gear. We need it.

Seriously, the best looking set in the game, and the one featured in all advertising and you can only have one lousy upgrade of a chest piece. And then you throw the set away cause you found something with 20 more armor on the second monster you kill.

CDPR please, make the starter gear upgradeable like all other withcer schools! At least stat-wise, don't need to change the looks.

I agree, even if it's only to a sub-Cat/Bear/Griffin level.
There could be a quest in Kaer Morhen to upgrade it or some such, one tough Wolf Armour quest, and then we could all be happy. More choice, more Witcher school gear, more gameplay. Win Win

I agree, even if it's only to a sub-Cat/Bear/Griffin level.
There could be a quest in Kaer Morhen to upgrade it or some such, one tough Wolf Armour quest, and then we could all be happy. More choice, more Witcher school gear, more gameplay. Win Win

I personally think the school of the bear set is the best looking set but would love to see school of the wolf path not sure why its not there

It might arrive with DLC at sometime. Would be nice.

I have sold my starter gear now. I hope it's not required later in the game. Can you buy it anywhere?

It might arrive with DLC at sometime. Would be nice.

I have sold my starter gear now. I hope it's not required later in the game. Can you buy it anywhere?

You can make it, since it's an automatically received diagram. It's not required to the best of my knowledge.

Um, the armor is upgradeable. There's a diagram for a new armor set that requires the Kaer Morhen armor, and what that actually does is craft a "new" armor with better stats that looks the same.

I support this thread. I've even made a thread asking the same thing. They litsen and this seems to be a big request. Probably fairly simple too

Seems both Griffin and Kaer Morhen are medium armor, there's no point to have the Kaer Morhen gear upgradeable, without making one of them pretty useless.

IMHO, Kaer Morhen armor is the ugliest. Geralt would never wear that kind of gear.

You can get back the starter set if you sold it to a merchant. All you have to do is remember who it was and go back to him. Managed to get back the chest piece that way.

Seems both Griffin and Kaer Morhen are medium armor, there's no point to have the Kaer Morhen gear upgradeable, without making one of them pretty useless.

IMHO, Kaer Morhen armor is the ugliest. Geralt would never wear that kind of gear.

It would look different when mastercrafted.

even having to destroy a higher level armor for every +1 armor level would be good

currently playing with starter armor and relying on aesthetic superiority to win

Uhm...that would require a lot of work from devs, in terms of art design, texturing etc...
I'm not against the idea, more options is better for everyone. I just don't see the impelling necessity for this.

They could have cut it from the game to improve on it and release it later.

What we need is the Wolf and Viper school armor. For Wolf the point is-why Griffin and other schools and not wolf? I wish it look something combined with all the best features of all Witcher gears and executioner armor-spiked metal plates on arms and shoulders and greaves over the chainmail weave and brigandine or Ursine/ Kaer Morhen like breastplate.As for Viper-whats the point from Serpentine swords if its just one steel and silver without armor elements and further upgrades? Hope next DLC will fix that and will add that new content. Also please CDPR- please add more hairstyles and beards. 4-5 of them is very few. Can you bring back the hairstyles from Witcher 2 too?

Now, I was thinking...I would like much more a Wolf School gear based on the armor in The Witcher 1.
Maybe a Viper school armor could be based on the armor of Auckes or Serrit.

---------- Updated at 05:15 PM ----------

Can you bring back the hairstyles from Witcher 2 too?

I agree on this.

Um, the armor is upgradeable. There's a diagram for a new armor set that requires the Kaer Morhen armor, and what that actually does is craft a "new" armor with better stats that looks the same.

Yeah but is still too weak.
We need a upgrade progress like the other witcher gears.

Top Bottom