I drop griffin potion, is there way how to regain Griffin mutagen- some cheat fix at least?

+
I drop griffin potion, is there way how to regain Griffin mutagen- some cheat fix at least?

Hello,
because of stupid design - replenish potions only through meditation (i didnt know that), i drop some potions, because i need to replenish them through new creation through Alchemy menu - and them you have 0/x potion in inventory, you cant create new ones .
I think that at least, there should be fixed info message in alchemy menu, if potion count is 0/X - there should be not only - already owned message but.. already owned, replenish through meditation.

So i drop strong Griffin Decoction potion and i not able to replenish it, is in game any way how to regain this potion?
Some trailer, cheat, console command, more that one griffin mutagen from boss, etc?

Last edited:
the ones that I've seen in Velen (which is at least two IIRC, but one may have been an Arch Griffin) are of a much higher level, but can't really remember now. I tend to wander all over and haven't killed those yet.

I saw another one in southwest Velen yesterday and naturally, I tried to slay it.
In the end it slew me instead.

Top Bottom