DLC 3+4 are here! Missing Miners and Alternative Look for Yennefer

+
My doubt is: how the DLC works?

The two first DLCs, the one regarding the haircut and the armor... well, I have installed but I don't know how to use them. I don't see neither the armor neither a barber.... yet.

DLC is not showing up in GOG Galaxy for me, neither under Witcher nor under the free DLC pack. Still only have the first 2. Autoupdate is on. Tried restarting Galaxy too.

Had same issue for 1.04 patch actually and had to click force verify for it to "find" that there was a patch for the game...
Sure that you don't see it here? Close the Client again?

I could give you the links

funny, i had this dlc installed but now it seems gog galaxy decided to just to remove it from my client? i had it installed just 2 hours ago, i went to do some chores and left the pc on, now i don't see the dlc anymore.

the downloadable content option in game menu is gone, even.
Same here, downloaded them manually through galaxy, installed them and they appears under my "configure tab" on galaxy...a new menu option appears allowing you to activate/deactivate yen look...and now they are missing, they are not under my configure tab. Installed them again but still missiing.

I have downloaded them through GOG Galaxy so I see them as the pic above; but still, I have no idea on how to activate them and the "DLC option" is not appearing anywhere, neither GOG and in game.
Which main menu are we talking about, game or client? How do I install the DLCs after downloading?

Just Install them via the non-gog Installer. Start the Game and check if under Options -> Downloadable Content the Yen Skin is

I'm sorry to bother, but is there a non-GoG installer??

GOG Client (or from the Website) -> Get Backups & Extras -> Click both DLCs. Then click on the little Arrow on the Botton and then the Maginficn Glas to get the the Download Location. Install DLC manully and start Witcher

I don't see the DLC in the GOG Client either, but ingame the content is there, just try it.

Last edited:
GOG Client (or from the Website) -> Get Backups & Extras -> Click both DLCs. Then click on the little Arrow on the Botton and then the Maginficn Glas to get the the Download Location. Install DLC manully and start Witcher

I don't see the DLC in the GOG Client either, but ingame the content is there, just try it.

Thanks dude, will try later!

Same here, the new DLC dissapear from client and now I cant continue. I downloaded both from "Extras", but the game didnt recognize them.

And in my game I dont have any option to see the "download content".

@KingfiShiZ I download the DLC from "Extras" and you must install the setup, then you can continue your game.

Last edited:
Are these dlc's connected with the main game (not main story) or completely different, meaning they are played outside of the game?

Top Bottom