HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I dunno, Ciri taking down the Basilisk in the Baron quest gives all sorts of confusing boners to a man. At one side, she is very hot, and at the other, you are kinda playing her dad. So...

:secret:Makes me wonder who is thinking about the kid Ciri from intro when they say they like Ciri best. :p

I like Ciri the best! - but not for Geralt to be romantically involved, She has this unique quality of seeing yourself in her shoes. can't remember any other character achieving this in gaming - at least not for me. (character which is not the protagonist)

She has this unique quality of seeing yourself in her shoes.
Maybe because you are in her shoes in parts of the game ;).

I liked Ciri, but for me she was a bit too over emotional at times - and while she's hot(like a great many of the characters), I don't look at her as being sexy. I find Triss, Yen, Priscilla and Keira way more sexy. Triss still #1 though ;).

Maybe because you are in her shoes in parts of the game ;).

I liked Ciri, but for me she was a bit too over emotional at times - and while she's hot(like a great many of the characters), I don't look at her as being sexy. I find Triss, Yen, Priscilla and Keira way more sexy. Triss still #1 though ;).

Nahh it has nothing to do with that, I (at least feel like I) understand her hardships, more than most other video game characters - I connected with Ciri far faster than with Triss or Geralt himself.

Geralt was made to be different, and thou I don't know how magic works 100% in the Witcher universe I assume magic is something that practiced and acquired through hard work (and disposition/natural talent is the only thing you are born it) - So Triss/Yen are more or less in the same boat.

But Ciri is different in the most frustrating ways. - She's just not normal, and fact is, very very few people will be able to truly sympathize with that - not to mention truly understand it.

Last edited:
Well, I dunno, Ciri taking down the Basilisk in the Baron quest gives all sorts of confusing boners to a man. At one side, she is very hot, and at the other, you are kinda playing her dad. So...

This is kinda how I feel. Playing as Geralt, I put myself into his role and I guess I have come to see Ciri too much as a child to find her "hot." It might also have to do with my age, as well, as I find her a little immature compared to the other women in the game (of course Ciri is only 20 or 21 and the others are much older).

The crones of course :D

I half expected them to make a deal with you but not tell you the catch until they help you at that point they tell you that you must have a foursome with them or you (or someome very dear to you) will be cursed. That would have been the icing on the WTF cake.

Seriously speaking, Ciri is quite a looker.

I like the older ladies a bit more. Ciri is just a few years younger than me....and her form isn't as attractive to me as the others. She's a bit too skinny. I don't like skinny girls. If she were to eat some more and build some muscle. Well now, we have something going there...

When I first saw Yen in White Orchard I thought Triss was more attractive. However, Yen grew on me and I find her more attractive now.

WHAT!, 10 pages in and still no Fringilla?

I need to rectify this.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
RATHER NOT CHOOSE AT ALL!

Triss = Yennefer should be totally treated EQUALLY on the romance part
(what i read so far SEEMS "imbalanced" for the sake of Yennefer)
Understandable, since Yen is "new" but bad cuz Triss shouldn t LACK romance joke around ;)
Definatly

You mean like how Triss was forced onto you on TW2 even though you had a choice of a hotter and better girl in Shanni in TW1?

You mean like how Triss was forced onto you on TW2 even though you had a choice of a hotter and better girl in Shanni in TW1?

Sry to dissapoint you, but shani was never on the radar (at last for me) logical and lore choice
would ve been always Triss. Logical because "the mother" has to deal with a powerfull source.
Lore wise, because even in the books shani was nothing more then a one night stand.
You can consider Triss far faaar more "dangerous" to the relationship Yen x Geralt.
Which might be the reason Yen is bitching at her that much at Lady of the Lake :D :D

Well ...it is gone ... *shrugs* only hope RED s will fix THIS imbalance somehow.

Ciri would be my type, I mean around 20s, Triss and Yen are top but in the 100s... x'D.

As for Geralt, I'll always choose Yen...

Ciri.

If they ever do a Witcher 4: New Witcher, I hope she's a Love Interest.

If not the protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom