Allow us to further level the Kaer Morhen armor please!

+
Allow us to further level the Kaer Morhen armor please!

The Kaer Morhen/armor you start out with is by far the most bad ass looking armor in th e game. None of the other armor even comes close, as most have Geralt looking like a court jester, or a homeless guy with a beer belly. Why CDPR doesn't give us an option or evolution past Warriors jacket for what I feel is the game's signature armor is beyond me. Please patch something in to make it viable later on in the game.

Last edited:
Totally agree. It makes zero sense that the signature armor that Geralt wears in the trailer and pics is not upgradeable past warrior jacket.

This will probably come out as DLC. CDPR did say we're going to get 16 free DLC in the future. Hoping for it too. Full Wolf set..............gimme.....

This will probably come out as DLC. CDPR did say we're going to get 16 free DLC in the future. Hoping for it too. Full Wolf set..............gimme.....

Hopefully with changing appearance, and hopefully closer to the style of the concept art, rather than what they have ingame right now.
Just look at how majestic, regal and badass the bear armor was supposed to look

i agree
let us, idk, craft a higher level armor with witcher armor for +1 level for the witcher armor or something
im at level 13 and still wearing warriors jacket purely for aesthetic superiority

I did this for soooo long. I even put the difficulty level to easy to offset the poor armor stats lol, then I got the ursine armor and its not terrible so I jacked it back. Still, we need Geralt's signature armor to be usable on later difficulties.

yes this is a little bit mind boggling. One of the best and more appropriate looking armor for a witcher in the game but you need to ditch it until level 4 for stats reason.

Totally agree with OP. I like the Temerian armor best but now i have overlevelled past the armor i have to wear clowns outfits with big belly or looks like a court jester. What is this? Biggest joke from CDPR?

How about Transmorgify feature from Diablo 3 that we can use what ever outfit we like and retain the current stats?

They could do a similar system like we have in World of Warcraft: the transmog system.
You can take the appearance of any kind of equipment without necessary to use it literally. For example, you can have the stats of the Bear set, using the Wolf set.

That is the best idea.

I have been keeping it so far. There are times where I should just get rid of it when I am overburdened, but I kept hoping to upgrade that. Its really sad to know it cant be upgraded any further.

DLC upgrades would be great. I love this armor.

Signed. The armor looks great espeicaly compared to most of the armors in game. Outside of the starting armor, I think the bear armor looks best. Too bad its heavy armor and Geralt historically prefers lighter armor to allow agile swordplay.

I like the Kaer Morhen armor, and agree an upgraded version would be a good call (as well as adding the design pattern to craft the base version needed for upgraded versions). It would be nice to be able to eventually at higher levels master craft (after unlocking the master armorer/weaponsmith) any style armor to higher level versions, including the non-witcher designs.

I totally love this set. Worn it for Battle of Kaer Morhen on my Death March playthrough (kept it throughout the game) and Imlerith battle. Needs a higher level version without resorting to mods!

I purposefully used this armor for about 90% of my first playthrough (was playing on Easy). It's by far the best looking armor and suits Geralt perfectly, IMHO.

Top Bottom