[PS4] Forever overburdened.

+
[PS4] Forever overburdened.

So after going through a portal during a quest, I found myself no longer able to sprint. It acts in the same manner as if I am overburdened but I am not, in fact far from it (I'm at 20/60).

I know I should have loaded another save, but I thought me walking slow was part of the quest part. But now I'm out in the open world and I STILL can't sprint. Seems I may need to stop playing till they patch this.

Anyone know how to fix this? I have reloaded the game and saves.

I have this same issue and am trying to find a solution, but it keeps escalating in severity as I try (dismount a horse and all the sudden I can slow walk 2x as fast and attack 2x as fast, all looks weird). But, it seems that the cause was actually that very same portal, the Witch's portal realm, right? It seems that quest is a bit buggyif it happened to you too. I also lost my save before then and am stuck, 20 hours in. This happened to me on PC, so the issue seems to be cross platform and linked to that one portal quest. I'll try to post a solution if I find one, but it seems far too hard coded in for a simple fix, but I'll be trying!

Yup, same quest, same freaking portal, wish I never did that one yet. Hope the bug is fixable, kinda impossible to enjoy the game being mounted 24/7 just avoid only slow walking.

Honest appologies, it never happened to anybody of QA before the release. We are incredibly sorry that something like that is happening ;(

So far it was reported only by two people, so apparently there are some circumstanses that we didn't see. Please, use the following form to descirbe when it happened and attach save game with broken movement: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

We will do everything to have it fixed as soon as possible ;(

Hello,

I tried to send a report but I kept getting an error on your support page. :( Also I'm on PS4.

Is there any chance this will be fixed in the upcoming console patch or should I just reload a much earlier save file?

I have too this bug, not in the same quest, and it's hard to play if we can't run, please fix this week i'm on week end and The Witcher is my only game who i like to play

Top Bottom