The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

+
RD red project I want to thank you very much recognition for the fact that I was able to get acquainted with the wonderful world of the game - the wither 3. It is my game of the year .. Thank you and wait for the new kid from your studio.

I can't recall the last time I enjoyed a game so much. This the best game I've played in a long while, and one of the best games I have ever played. I truly thank you for making a game that was worth every penny I paid for.

Last edited:
I can't recall the last time I enjoyed a game so much. This the best game I've played in a long while, and one of the best games I have ever played. I truly thank you for making a game that was worth every penny I paid for.

I have spent over 50 hours just in Velen, I just finally made it to Novigrad, for some reason one of the first places I tried to find was the Brothel, go figure :lol::innocent: Btw this is some of the most impressive countryside views I have seen in the game so far, all the rolling hills and paddocks of the farms in and around that village just outside of Novigrad. Taken so many screenshots of this region, and North Velen :) Incredible game!

Compliments to The Witcher 3 team

its truly a great game and i am still just finished the tutorial part.

I only curious. The Witcher 2 enhanced edition is around 19gb and the witcher 3 is 24 gb which is 33 times bigger than the witcher 2.
How they do that? Better compression techniques?

I have finished the game (storyline) and my god is the game awesome, if the time counter in the game is correct then I spent ~190 hours since release on the game without even doing 100%. The Witcher 3 is one of the very few games I purchased at full price on release, I usually buy games when they are cheaper or get a GOTY edition with all DLC stuff but this game really deserved paying the full price.
The Game really lived up to my hype and expectations (well mostly). I'm happy that I got to play it (on my old PC) and sad at the same time that it's the last Witcher Game (Geralt), if/when you make another Witcher game let Geralt make a Cameo (in whatever form) please.

I would have read the books and re-played both previous Witcher games before this game, but I didn't have to go trough all it, so I'll do that soon and re-play Witcher 3 when I'm finished with them.

Thank you CDP Red for this awesome game and experience you made for us

Last edited:
Thank you CDPR for The Witcher 3. The game has surpassed my expectations.
I haven't actually finished it because you guys put a ridiculous amount of content in the game, but so far it's absolutely amazing!

I'm not going to lie. I had a hard time getting into The Witcher 2 and because of that I had my doubts about The Witcher 3. The story of The Witcher 2 was interesting, but something that I can't define held me back from finishing it. This doesn't happen to me with The Witcher 3 and in fact after finishing it I will give The Witcher 2 another go.

Anyways to wrap it up. The game is a stroke of genius and I really appreciate the time, effort and love you guys put into it.

Much love,

Duke.

:cheers:

This game is incredible, I have spent so long running around Velen doing quests and enjoying the scenery that I didn't even realise how big Skellige is, its almost as big as Velen?!! Wow, so much to do, so little time lol I love Skellige too, it seems like a much harsher environment, some of the views from the mountains are spectacular :)

TW3 has got to be the best RPG I've played so far and this praise includes the problems the game has including the stuttering issue, glitches,etc which I'm sure will be iron out by CDPR in due time. I've completed it once and in the midst of 2nd run in and trust me it gets better to play it 2nd time :)

Thank you CDPR for giving me this wonderful game!! :animier:

Superb game/RPG. If games continue going to be like this I will be a very happy gamer for a long time coming!

I haven't been on these forums since the game came out because I've been busy playing the game, but I just wanted to say the game is incredible, a true triumph.

It succeeds on more levels than just about any game I've ever played. The combat is outstanding and some of the best I've ever enjoyed in an RPG, the storytelling is superb and I feel the whole world is telling a story in a sense, the visuals are incredible and easily the best I've ever seen in an open world game, the environments feel so alive compared to most games, the sense of adventure and the desire to explore are probably the strongest I've had in a game as well. This game just does so much right. It all combines into one grand adventure --one of the most impactful gaming experiences yet created.

Thank you, CD Projekt RED, for all your hard work in creating this gem.

Thank you CDPR, for The Witcher 3!

An ode to thee ...

After preordering The Wicher 3 last summer after seeing the first screenshots of your game and then being swarmed with work this week, I finally got to play The Witcher 3 and in many respective, its more than I even expected! It's breathtakingly beautiful and the attention to details everywhere is oozing through my screen.

What also filled my gamer heart with joy was the packaging, stuffed to the brim with goodies you would usually expect from a Special Edition: Soundtrack, map, full manual, a thank you note, all wrapped in a gorgeous sleeve!

In times of bullsh!t DLC madness, a gazillion preorder bonuses and overhyped games, there were two games I still preordered for 2015. Arkham Knight was the other one and I cancelled it, because of WBs ridiculous DLC pricing and insistance of chopping up pieces of the game and distribute it to different retailers to push gamers to preorder and day one buyers will usually get the end of the short stick.

Looking at The Witcher 3 game box in my hand makes me feel a little bit sentimental but also hopeful. Thank you for that CD Project Red!
Please don't change and put big publishing companies like EA, Ubisoft, Activision etc. to shame with their BS business practices. At least I will try to reward you for it. I will gladly buy all paid Witcher 3 DLCs and continue to preorder your upcoming games, not to mention harassing my gamer friends to buy The Witcher 3 immediately.

I hope you get all the success you deserve, financially and critically and that you will never come into a situation, where you have to give up your own gamer souls to make it in this business.

Well done and thanks again.
A life long CD Project Red fan.

PS: You virtual women, like the real ones in your home country, are beyond gorgeous ;D

Soo :)
After 79h and 18min, I experienced a beautiful but somewhat sad ending, totally qualified for the end of Geralt's Journey. Too bad I will never see the other endings. The coices in this game so hard to make, because you don't now how they will affect the story, but in the end everything I chose felt completely natural and right, just like Geralt would decide in my imagination. In any further playthrough, I won't be able to pick other choices because of this :D

Thrilling story with huge amount of respect to the lore and the books, incredibly well written characters, a believable and enormous world, a combat system that finally suits Geralt perfectly (they had two previous tries for this with Witcher 1 und 2 though^^)... THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED :thumbsup:

Thank you CD Project RED, now I'm super excited for the expansions and your next big game, CYBERPUNK 2077

Thank you CD Projekt; i've been playing Witcher games since the first one and this is definitely art ! I'm really looking forward for your next games, greetings from Corsica !

50 hours into the game. Level 14.

I'm enjoying this a lot. Never a dull moment.

(some crashes though)

Enjoying this game thoroughly. some bugs and glitches and the no experience bug aside it is probably the best game i have played.

Ubisoft and Bioware regularly piss me off. I pay tons of money for games that I can barely play and then only after the aggravating, often demeaning experience of wading through layers of DRM as they punish me, one of the paying customers, for purchasing the game (and then only if I have an active internet connection). Meanwhile the pirates are playing the game I paid for and laughing at the fools who think they're in control while pissing off their customer base.

By contrast CDPR uses no DRM, listens to their gamers, asks for feedback, gives away DLC and goes out of their way to put out, maintain and improve a good product. In other words you guys make me WANT to give you my money! The love and devotion that went into this game is obvious. Playing the Velen storyline... man, what an experience. So yeah! Thanks for being awesome. You guys rock. I am proud to be a customer.

Top Bottom