MISSING ELSA - White Orchard Innerkeper

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I was able to buy Elsa cards after completing Prologue long time ago from merchant near the bridge in White Orchard who sells DLC content (the first guy that you save in game with Vesimir)- he had all Elsa cards including Foltest so i guess it was patched - thanks !

PC? Because im on PS4 an that merchant dont have any cards to sell with the patch 1.03.

I missed three cards at the masquerade ball in a secondary quest...do you know if a patch will fix that too ?

---------- Updated at 08:08 AM ----------

I just don't wanna loose my game after 60h of gaming for 3 cards...

It's not only the prologue cards that are bugged (maybe). I've been collecting the cards religiously whenever I could buy them, and the second Albrich is missing. Strategy guide says it's available from Crow's Perch, but it's not. Is the strategy guide wrong? Also have not found Assire, which strategy guide says in in prologue. Bougyht every card, won every game in prologue. ????

It's not only the prologue cards that are bugged (maybe). I've been collecting the cards religiously whenever I could buy them, and the second Albrich is missing. Strategy guide says it's available from Crow's Perch, but it's not. Is the strategy guide wrong? Also have not found Assire, which strategy guide says in in prologue. Bougyht every card, won every game in prologue. ????

The guide should be ignored for half of Gwent, so much has changed. I believe Assire is a random reward now.

I'm also missing the 2nd Albrich card along with 3 others. I'm no longer receiving random reward cards either so god knows where it is. I can only assume that out there someone there's an npc that's selling 4 cards.

Last edited:
problem: i sold my starting armor to the inkeeper elsa from white orchard. so after progressing in the story she should be somehwere in novigrad. but where exactly do i find her? and does she still sell stuff?

While CDPR is at it getting Elsa back from building Snowmans on Skellige or somewhere- could you please also fix Oliver from the Inn in Novigrad?
If not by replacement after a certain quest then at least fix that he's apparently so traumatized after that quests quest that he refuses to play Gwent ever again with me- I didnt sacrifice the young couple for him to play chicken now =(
Nevertheless, I read that, aside from Elsa, there are at least two other Innkeepers you could miss- forcing the player to plan ahead or make immoral sacrifices just to finish a whole game-spanning quest is... not cool :D

Elsa moves to Novigrad, but she won't sell gwent cards anymore. We are already working on adding a replacement for her in White Orchard.

My God, is so good to know this. I've lost Elsa's card. It was the beginning of the game and I didn't know how to play gwent properly. Now I want all cards (I'm addicted) and I don't want to start a new game. :(
I'm on PS4...

---------- Updated at 04:13 PM ----------

Well... I've lost Bloody Baron's card too... Man, this is SO frustrating. :crybaby:
My deck wasn't good enough to play against him back at the mission. Now he's gone because of his wife and I can no longer play against him.

Is there another way to get his card?

---------- Updated at 04:16 PM ----------

problem: i sold my starting armor to the inkeeper elsa from white orchard. so after progressing in the story she should be somehwere in novigrad. but where exactly do i find her? and does she still sell stuff?

She doesn't sell anything anymore...

Last edited:
For those asking above. In regards to the Baron's card. You can still get the card later on, so don't worry you haven't missed that one.

Missed Zoltan Gwent card in the Prologue

Have, like many others, exact the same issue! Missing this Card too!

What are the chances that there will be a patch that lets us either play against the scholar from white orchard and get the Zoltan card after leaving white orchard? At the time, I - like many others that I have heard complain about this issue - was more focused on learning the mechanics of the game, and got so far that he dissapeared from the tavern. I figured that the card you won from him would be random, and thus I didn't need to reload any saves and just pressed on in my game. Forty hours later, I'm missing only one card from my Gwent Deck.

The other miss-able cards happen during quests that clearly outline the temporary nature of the gwent games. Thus, I would understand that those cards may not deserve a patch. The tutorial game never seemed like a card game that was temporarily available until you-know-what happens in the tavern. At which point, you're far too late.

Thoughts?

EDIT: For those of you who don't know, I'm referring to the person who teaches you gwent, and his unique card.

I'm missing the third Decoy card, cause I didn't buy it from Elsa in White Orchard and she's disappeared and then altough you can buy 4 Elsa's card from local merchant (saved from griffin), but he hasn't Decoy card. Any suggestion how to get the third Decoy card? Upcoming patch 1.05 or something? Does anybody know? Thanks a lot. PS4 version

---------- Updated at 10:21 AM ----------

What happened to the card Decoy which was sold by Elsa too?
Have the same problem. I really miss it.

Will other missable cards also become available elsewhere through patches?

I didn't play at the ball as I hate playing while reading guides, was enjoying the story, and had no idea that there are highly missable cards.

Sucks awfully after being close to the end on deathmarch and even closer to the platinum. Please make the cards available through other NPCs.

Edit: if the cards are missable, why doesn't the side quest fail once a card is missed?

Last edited:

Red is what ive found, Im missing all of the other cards, not sure if these are all going to be included in the next patch or not. im hoping they will as ive done everything else, or at least everything i have found so far. Only trophy left is the card one. Tried to use every guide and still no luck.

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom