[spoiler] save needed for romance on triss

+
save needed for romance on triss
Hello!

So I just wondered if any kind soul out there could upload their save of having romanced Triss only and I would really appreciated if the save where left on Vesemir's funeral, just so I could make the best ending possible in my opinion, where Ciri becomes a Witcher and have Triss as a romance. I wouild also like to have the save on Normal difficulty.

I romanced both Triss and Yen by mistake and now i've finished the game but would really like to correct it!
I know im asking for much but it would really make my day if anyone could fix this for me! :)

Thanks!

Kind regards

Hilly97

Hello!

So I just wondered if any kind soul out there could upload their save of having romanced Triss only and I would really appreciated if the save where left on Vesemir's funeral, just so I could make the best ending possible in my opinion, where Ciri becomes a Witcher and have Triss as a romance. I wouild also like to have the save on Normal difficulty.

I romanced both Triss and Yen by mistake and now i've finished the game but would really like to correct it!
I know im asking for much but it would really make my day if anyone could fix this for me! :)

Thanks!

Kind regards

Hilly97

Do you still need this? Send me a pm with your email and ill send it over after I leave work

Top Bottom