Some of the funniest (Or Oddest) Quoates in game!

+
Yennefer : " Your years of vigorous training at Kaer Morhen finally paid off . Bested nearly all the stuffed beasts in here "
Also the whole drinking party in Kaer Morhen is quite funny .

Yennefer : " Your years of vigorous training at Kaer Morhen finally paid off . Bested nearly all the stuffed beasts in here "
Also the whole drinking party in Kaer Morhen is quite funny .

She has another interaction that was quite funny earlier in the game where she and Geralt meet again in Skellige. He mentioned something like he had all kinds of ideas about what they ought to get up to, and she smiles and replies something like "I'm liking the idea of using the rope you use for your trophies." He asks her if she's been reading his mind! Oh la la!

From the top of my head:
When Bart not much do, Bart thinks Lots...
So what do you think about?!

Rocks....

I did die there... xD

On this note, we did sorely miss the larger trolls from TW2...

If CDPR ever wants to up the humor in the game, all they'd need to do is add more of them.

OR...TW2 continuity...if you let the Troll live...run into him and have a humorous conversation on why he's in Velen or around Novigrad.

not so much the dialog options but a few things that are pretty damn funny

Rock Troll drawing Redanian Eagle, result is not what I'd expected... (dialog with the patriotic Rock Troll is top notch, too)

Boy is that birdo ugooly.

I love that the Trololo 'mis-speak' for Radovid (Ravodid), is actually really common among the Redanian soldiers in general. Maybe the Troll has it exactly as it was given to him, and he hasn't got it "wrong". He does seem to have a very accurate memory for some things... even if his taste is poor.

VISITING TOWNSMAN: How is it that you get your farmhands to work so hard? Do you pay them triple?

RANCH OWNER: It's all in what the cook does.

VISITING RANCHER: Nonsense. I've seen what you give those peasants --overcooked pooradge with barely a spoonful of gravy.

RANCH OWNER: It's not that. The cook puts a pinch of fisshtech in each bowl of pooridge. It gets the farmhands scurrying around like ants!

Radovid sucks flaccid cock.

This, this so much. My heart rose a little when I heard he was in town, then sunk, then I was being questioned why I was laughing maniacally.

For me though:

Random Nilfgaardian soldiers laughing at their own farts.

Anything to do with Dijikstra(has that perfect dry wit).

Honourable mention: The Imp pun was cringeworthy but the Fifty shades of grey made me cringe more so.

There are several great and cringeworthy lines in the game. The personal high-point so far was the drinking session with fellow Witchers. Hilariously good fun, and you got a sense that Geralt was really close with his buddies, despite the fact they rarely see each other and snipe at each other all the time. You also got to learn a bunch about both of them, which was great.

One I've only heard once in the game so far while fighting some of Whoreson Jr. thugs.
"Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!"

The three trolls with one with out of control bowels (roughly translated): "Humans afraid ! Plug ass ! With finger !". I was laughing way too much during the fight.

Last edited:
Bandits shaking down some merchant in The Bits.
If Geralt uses Axii one of bandit with shit covered face says " I am going brush me teeth'"

succubus contract Geralt passes thru derelict house. One of the squatters says "Its witcher chasing some monster"

Thaler tutoring trolls

Last edited:
just a few more, a limerick dedicated to Lambert... and Lambert making fun of the "killing monsters bit" from a trailer. great stuff

Sorry for not remembering any line atm, but I just wanted to say this game has the best humor I've ever seen in a game/movie. Thanks CDPR!

kid song: it's rainin', it's pourin', emp'ror emhyr's snorin' , he bumped his head when he went to bed and wet himself come mornin'

Top Bottom