No fix for Pyres of Novigrad bug in 1.04?

+
Its obvious that support won't help. There is no workaround to fix it, people would have found it already. I myself spend at least 2-3hrs trying out anything to get it to work, no luck!

same bug, Tried to do the doll quest, seems you cant do that either cause Triss is in the same room where the other one is :)

I have the same issue. Wow that is a game breaker. i cant believe the 1.04 patch didnt fix that........cmon thats a major bug !

Last edited:
I am pretty bummed out that after 10 days of the game they still have not really given a good reply or a time for a fix...

I will spam this f***** forum until this bug is fixed. Or I get my money back. Its like a car that drives like only 500km.

Like I wrote yesterday, I send a few mails to different mails within CDPR. Well, they replied!

Quote: "
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently investigating this issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."
Unquote

I will stay in contact with support and keep bugging them to also reply to all of you here is the forum.

Last edited:
If they completly ignore a issue, you know something is fucked up. Same happened to the Downgrade Discussion, if they know they fucked up they better don't comment at all, so that no bad press comes up.

The Pyres of Novigrad quest will be fixed in the upcoming patch, both on consoles and on PC. Sorry about the delay.

I'm playing on PC, 1.04 and I finished that quest no problems. Didn't have the bug people are talking about...weird..Steam version here...

Top Bottom