No longer gaining achievements (since patch 1.05)

+
No longer gaining achievements (since patch 1.05)

Shame that first post here is of this sort of content.

Since of installing patch 1.05, I have been unable to gain achievements in steam and go past 39/52. I did search the forums before posting to see if anyone else was experiencing this or had already posted a topic but I found none.

I've pretty much tried everything I can think of but I only got a single achievement I can try this quickly with available, Power Overwhelming. I have started the game twice now in a new save, played it up to White Orchard and gotten the 4 different sign buffs from the Places of Power but I simply cannot get the achievement.

Went as far as to installing the game again to make sure there was nothing "funny" going on there. I have no mods installed currently (don't even know fi these have any effect on gaining achievements.)

Was browsing through other sites and I found nobody else experiencing this problem or one with this specific achievement. Can't bother to play forward on a save for gathering all the Gwent card and generally going through everything if the achievements are not working.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Double posting is frowned upon here probably but this probably fell short on eyes the other day when I posted this. Is anyone else having problems with Achievements since the patch?

Top Bottom