Runestones overwriting base weapon bonuses?

+
Runestones overwriting base weapon bonuses?

I think I may have run into a bug or development oversight. So I had just finished crafting my Mastercrafted Ursine swords, and decided to improve their base +20% Adrenaline Point gain by slotting them each with a Greater Perun Runestone in hopes of increasing their AP bonus to +25%. To my dismay, doing this did not increase their AP bonus at all. In fact, it lowered the bonus to 5%(the amount the rune provides). Is this a bug, a development oversight, or is this intended? If this is intended, the game should obviously be more clear in its definition of "upgrade". Any help would be appreciated.

Must be a bug in your case. I have a sword, which had +36 armor piercing, and I upgraded with a runestone with +30 armor piercing, and it has now +66 armor piercing, as it should be.

Having the same problem. Master ursine swords' adrenaline bonus is being replaced by the bonus from the greater perun runes, rather than being added to it. From +20% unslotted to +15% with all 3 slots filled.

Then i guess this is a cross-platforms issue, coz got the exact same problem on ps4. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...bonuses-not-stacking-up?p=1795545#post1795545

Every time i apply a +5% adrenaline runestone to my superior ursine swords (which already have a native +15% adrenaline bonus), the runestone +5% ends up replacing the native +15% (so u end up with a +5% bonus, instead of a +20% bonus).
I wonder if it happens only with adrenaline runestones or also with other types of runestones.... gonna make some tests later today.

Last edited:
I have the same problem too, with Greater Perun runestone and enhanced ursine swords. Instead of increasing the adrenaline percent gain it gets replaced. Hopefully, it gets fixed with patch 1.07 .

Top Bottom