This weeks DLC still missing :(

+
Interesting. It shows that Sony is mostly to blame, but it would be really nice if somebody from CDPR acknowledged the problem and commented on it. Yesterday they announced this weeks DLC, and said that last weeks missing DLC would be available at the same time as the new ones, but still no comment on this specific problem. I'm really not sure if they are even aware that some countries still didn't even get Wolf school gear set.

Interesting. It shows that Sony is mostly to blame, but it would be really nice if somebody from CDPR acknowledged the problem and commented on it. Yesterday they announced this weeks DLC, and said that last weeks missing DLC would be available at the same time as the new ones, but still no comment on this specific problem. I'm really not sure if they are even aware that some countries still didn't even get Wolf school gear set.

They are aware. They just don't care, as it shows by the lack of response.

wolf school gear set is out for everybody, please check out the previous page where I have described a method to make it work. but chances are that a lot of people won't be able to complete the set because of the chest glitch. I am really loving free dlcs that don't work, lmao

Top Bottom