Geralt of Rivia lvl 1 vs Chorts Lvl ?? in White Orchard!!!

+
Geralt of Rivia lvl 1 vs Chorts Lvl ?? in White Orchard!!!

Wow, I wasnt expecting to see this creature in White Orchard...It came after me out of no where o_O!!! I was like what the...how come i didnt seen you before in White Orchard during Prologue...hmm. Im not sure if this creature is suppose to be there in White Orchard or not. I guess it is new. It is chasing me to death, lol.

Here is the screenshot of this creature. Wish me good luck trying to kill this beast when im lvl 1.I will find a way to kill him and hopefully i gain a lot of exp from it.

Attachments

• Chort!.jpg
    Chort!.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 963
Ah that screenshot made me laugh. Good luck trying to kill it! Next time leave those poor cows alone. ;)

Oh i see. Killing cows triggered it.

At first i didnt think killing cows trigger it because i saw Vesemir fighting against it and I thought how the hell did you find this beast and why the hell you bring this beast to the village!

I did it !!!! It took me about 30-45 mins to kill it - But it is really worth it??? I cant have Chorts- harassing me every time I come to Village of White Orchard in Prologue...
it dropped Lesser green mutagen instead of Chort Mutagen 0_o *screaming in fear. Im happy with Chort hide but i dont know what to do with it until later. ill find out.

What should i do guys? Should I reload ( I should not killed Chort in the first place) or move on?

Attachments

• Chorts loot.jpg
    Chorts loot.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 297
  • Sighs.....jpg
    Sighs.....jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 180
I did it !!!! It took me about 30-45 mins to kill it - But it is really worth it??? I cant have Chorts- harassing me every time I come to Village of White Orchard in Prologue...
it dropped Lesser green mutagen instead of Chort Mutagen 0_o *screaming in fear. Im happy with Chort hide but i dont know what to do with it until later. ill find out.

What should i do guys? Should I reload ( I should not killed Chort in the first place) or move on?

I don't see how moving on should be a problem. If you don't farm cows, no Chort ever appears in WO, so I don't see how this would require a reload

I don't see how moving on should be a problem. If you don't farm cows, no Chort ever appears in WO, so I don't see how this would require a reload

That what I thought at first but I cant have Chort interfering my missions. I still have not yet done any main quests (expect Lilac and Gooseberries) and secondary quests in White Orchard. if you think about it, when you are ready to fight Griffin, who do you talk to? Chort is right there!! 0_o And if i do Twisted Firestarter quest, that will lead me toward to Chort! 0_o (unless i go around it...)

The Chort was added in a patch to avoid the cow exploit thing people liked to do.

Yeah, I noticed it was added in a patch.

At first i was like oh hell no, you're not stopping me from farming cows Chort! This is how you want to play rough CD Project Red? Fine, bring it on!

Unfortunately I thought this is win-win situation because i deserved this to farm cows again after killing the Chort for good in difficult settings Death March!, but no. CD Project Red still won in the end. I gave up farming cow. :'(

Also I think i found Bug because Chort did not drop Chort mutagen...

Unfortunately I thought this is win-win situation because i deserved this to farm cows again after killing the Chort for good in difficult settings Death March!, but no. CD Project Red still won in the end. I gave up farming cow. :'(

Tbh, there is a metric shit ton of deer, goats, wolves and so on in this game, also there is a shitload of food to loot, there is absolutely no need to farm cows.
Later in the game, get yourself the exploding bolts for the crossbow, find a group of deer or goats, lets say 6 of them, target the middle of the group and kaboom, six down, gives you meat and hide. Simple

Tbh, there is a metric shit ton of deer, goats, wolves and so on in this game, also there is a shitload of food to loot, there is absolutely no need to farm cows.
Later in the game, get yourself the exploding bolts for the crossbow, find a group of deer or goats, lets say 6 of them, target the middle of the group and kaboom, six down, gives you meat and hide. Simple

I need to farm now! So... Exploding bolts is not happening in Prologue and it required level 19 to use them (Im level 6 right now). Plus i dont even have crossbow yet. So, instead i used Grapeshots and Dancing Stars to throw at the group of deers. it works very well. :D

That what I thought at first but I cant have Chort interfering my missions. I still have not yet done any main quests (expect Lilac and Gooseberries) and secondary quests in White Orchard. if you think about it, when you are ready to fight Griffin, who do you talk to? Chort is right there!! 0_o And if i do Twisted Firestarter quest, that will lead me toward to Chort! 0_o (unless i go around it...)
Oh, it respawns after you kill himitWhy did CDPR do that? They'd send a clear and funny message if it appeared once, but having it respawn indefinitely is just heavy trolling.

Maybe you can use the console for help?

Oh, it respawns after you kill himitWhy did CDPR do that? They'd send a clear and funny message if it appeared once, but having it respawn indefinitely is just heavy trolling.

Maybe you can use the console for help?

I think it's part of the contrappasso joke. Just like you were farming respawnable cows over and over (abusing the game) now the respawnable Chort will hunt you down over and over.

I need to farm now! So... Exploding bolts is not happening in Prologue and it required level 19 to use them (Im level 6 right now). Plus i dont even have crossbow yet. So, instead i used Grapeshots and Dancing Stars to throw at the group of deers. it works very well. :D

Yup, that's also a good way to get some food. Later in the game you get a pretty stock of food, with exploding bolts / grapeshot. I have that much food, that i consume it even without need, just to get rid of it. :D
Would be nice when CDPR would animate a Geralt needs to take a dump in the bushes animation. :D

Is there much XP for killing it? :) Maybe respawning chort is a way to gain some extra XP at the end of the game?

Yup, that's also a good way to get some food. Later in the game you get a pretty stock of food, with exploding bolts / grapeshot. I have that much food, that i consume it even without need, just to get rid of it. :D
Would be nice when CDPR would animate a Geralt needs to take a dump in the bushes animation. :D

Geralt needs to take a dumb in the bushes... really? No. I dont need to see that. What i really want to see more of monsters vs monsters. CDPR did a really nice job having monster chase after wildlife animals. What i want to see is teamwork from group of wolves circling around a bear for an example. Only teamwork i saw are Nekkars, they did a nice job calling out for help. But there were one point where nekkars and wolves were working together going after me. I thought that was BS. It will be more awesome if group of wolves circling around you and some jump at you like real wolves do in real life. It does happened to two of my friends who went out hunting in the forest and all the sudden group of wolves appear out of no where circling around them. Two of my friends' back were back to back to each other keeping an eyes out for wolves that might jump on them. Then one of the wolves came out of circle is a alpha wolf walked toward to one of them face to face growling. This alpha wolf mean business. A friend who were face to face with this alpha wolf, shot him. Then group of wolves that were circling around them ran away...

---------- Updated at 03:16 PM ----------

Is there much XP for killing it? :) Maybe respawning chort is a way to gain some extra XP at the end of the game?

Only thing i was bum about was Monster Nest, they should be respawning monsters. I killed all the monsters around the nest and I did not destroyed the nest because i wanted to come back for more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom