Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

+
That's true. That's also openly stated in the Last Wish. They still live in the desert or at least in a very warm environment though.

Thread-nuking:

"You're complaining about unrealistic clothing in a game where there are dragons and magick? LOL!11!!!1 derp"

With those chained so fitted sleeves she barely blend her elbows. The neck leather armor combined with the shoulder plates preivate her from rising and roting her armas freely.

In vanilla Ciri's desing, the leather corse private her to blend her waist with her natural agility... and breath deeply to keep her muscle oxigened enough.... The high heels private her to run faster and doge witout brekin her ankles...

I could find a lot of incoherences in all those desdigns that if I really think of them while I'm playing I'd quit the game quickly.

Agreed, it seems there's always at least one thing that doesn't really add up. I know I've played around with armor designs before and drawn things that weren't fit to purpose, but that I thought looked cool. At the end of the day, I think the new Ciri design looks cool too, regardless of it's flaws.

Top Bottom