Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree with You.. I simply talked about sex because it is inseparable part of live and relationship and I haven't spoken about it yet..
About the need of adding more romantic content like You are writing, I was writing many times before, so in that particular text, I simply focused on another part of game, that definitely needs to be repaired - sex scenes.. :)

And by the way, You idea of Dandellion and Priscilla's duet is awesome! It would even expand that sad story of Priscilla's voice (but Dandellion said in the end, that she fully recovers and have even better voice now - but during duet, there aren't any option possible, than Dand singing and Priscilla playing)...

The idea comes from what Dandelion says at the end of his personal quest; that Priscilla and he would perform duets, her on the lute and him on vocals. It would also follow up on that quest and show a Priscilla on the road to recovery. She can't sing yet but she's well enough to perform.

The idea comes from what Dandelion says at the end of his personal quest; that Priscilla and he would perform duets, her on the lute and him on vocals. It would also follow up on that quest and show a Priscilla on the road to recovery. She can't sing yet but she's well enough to perform.

Yeah, that was what I understood from Your previous post.. :)
That idea is brilliant, because both Triss and Priscilla deserves some more time.. And it would be beautifull continuation of Priscilla's quest.. :) Brilliant!

I liked that idea about the ballad, so i quickly came up with a ballad (which isn't that great - work in progress) about Geralt and Triss........

Our future tied together as one we cherish
Your hair beautifully red as a crimson sunset
Our love that will never perish
Since the first time we met

To dream of your sweet smile
Our love knew no bounds
The opposite of vile
From the moment our feelings were found

The white wolf struggling to find warmth
Till the sorceress softened his heart
Their future awaits in the North
And never again were to be apart

Our love knew no bounds
The opposite of vile

An amnesia linked to a rose of remembrance
Where a friend became something much more
A new love moved forward from the previous ones resemblance
A bond that can’t be tainted at its core

Our love knew no bounds
The opposite of vile

I liked that idea about the ballad, so i quickly came up with a ballad (which isn't that great - work in progress) about Geralt and Triss........

Our future tied together as one we cherish
Your hair beautifully red as a crimson sunset
Our love that will never perish
Since the first time we met

Our love knew no bounds
The opposite of vile

The white wolf struggling to find warmth
Till the sorceress softened his heart
Their future awaits in the North
And never again were to be apart

Our love knew no bounds
The opposite of vile

An amnesia linked to a rose of remembrance
Where a friend became something much more
A new love moved forward from the previous ones resemblance
A bond that can’t be tainted at its core

Our love knew no bounds
The opposite of vile

Very good. I like it.

The end state of the game is depressing. I hope the fix the damm codex too, reading Triss codex piss me off. It said she came to Kaer Morhen on Yen behest, I invited her there to wait for me and help me protect Ciri. Yen didn't do SHIT to invite her there. Finally it doesn't say anything about Triss and Geralt finally settling down in Kovir. WTF

Very good. I like it.

The end state of the game is depressing. I hope the fix the damm codex too, reading Triss codex piss me off. It said she came to Kaer Morhen on Yen behest, I invited her there to wait for me and help me protect Ciri. Yen didn't do SHIT to invite her there. Finally it doesn't say anything about Triss and Geralt finally settling down in Kovir. WTF

I agree, the codex stops updating after finding Ciri (last thing it says is about Yen inviting her), and it doesn't update after that fountain scene which i thought was the perfect opportunity to write in the codex (Triss character entry) about Kovir. I too hope they fix the codex.

Last edited:
So there is that kiss.

should we report that as an inconsistency? the sex scene too while we are at it

i don't want to use freecam everytime i want to watch it

I agree, the codex stops updating after finding Ciri (last thing it says is about Yen inviting her), and it doesn't update after that fountain scene which i though was the perfect opportunity to write in the codex (Triss character entry) about Kovir. I too hope they fix the codex.

I noticed that, I don't know how they didn't catch it unless that was intentional. I don't see how they thought it make sense to do that tho. Hopefully the codex is part of the fixes. Lots of little things that could have close some of the holes were ignored.

should we report that as an inconsistency? the sex scene too while we are at it

i don't want to use freecam everytime i want to watch it

I am sure they are probably reading this Triss thread too. Which there was a way to free cam console, don't want to have to open up my PC version, not yet anyways. The sex scene censored was ridiculously stupid.

Last edited:
I noticed that, I don't know how they didn't catch it unless that was intentional. I don't see how they thought it make sense to do that tho. Hopefully the codex is part of the fixes. Lots of little things that could have close some of the holes were ignored.

I am sure they are probable reading this Triss thread too. Which there was a way to free cam console, don't want to have to open up my PC version, not yet anyways. The sex scene censored was ridiculously stupid.

Bit dissapointed the other thread got shut down the way it did.. But oh well.. I guess it was getting crowded.

I am very dissapointed that the REDs censored the lighthouse sex scene and the only way for the moment to veiw it is on PC through free cam. I really hope they reverse it/add it to the scene.

I hope the fix the damm codex too, reading Triss codex piss me off. It said she came to Kaer Morhen on Yen behest, I invited her there to wait for me and help me protect Ciri. Yen didn't do SHIT to invite her there. Finally it doesn't say anything about Triss and Geralt finally settling down in Kovir. WTF
Good point. It wouldn't hurt to bring it to their attention again to make sure those details don't get missed. It's an easy fix and it should be done.
@GingerEffect
@Marcin Momot
@REDDorigen

Last edited:
Very good. I like it.

I wouldn't put much stock in the character codex entries. I noticed quite a few contradictions and inconsistencies elsewhere. I have a feeling that it wasn't the quest designers and lead writers who were penning them. Priscilla's, for instance, almost gives the impression that she dies, which obviously isn't the case.

I wouldn't put much stock in the character codex entries. I noticed quite a few contradictions and inconsistencies elsewhere. I have a feeling that it wasn't the quest designers and lead writers who were penning them. Priscilla's, for instance, almost gives the impression that she dies, which obviously isn't the case.

I know but, it was like another finger being poked in the eye.

Triss appreciation: Crach an Craite style

From Tower of the Swallow: Crach the ladies man works his magic.

‘Well, well.’ Crach an Craite glanced at his visitor, his head tilted to one side. ‘Triss Merigold in person. What an exceptionally pretty dress. And the lining... That’s chinchilla is it not? I would ask, what leads you to the Skellige... If I did not already know. But I do know.’
‘Very good.’ Triss smiled seductively, flipping her beautiful auburn hair. ‘Very well, you know, Earl. That saves us the introduction and the introductory statements, so we can immediately get down to business.’
‘Triss Merigold.’
‘Yes, Earl.’
‘I would like to invite you to dinner. Ah yes, the cook wants to know whether all the sorceresses despise seafood.’
Triss did not disdain the seafood. On the contrary, she ate twice as much as she had planned, and now began to worry about her waist – to those twenty-two inches, of which she was so proud. She decided to promote the digestion with white wine, made with the famous Toussaint Est Est. She drank from a horn with Crach.
‘So Yennefer,’ Triss continued the conversation, ‘turned up here on the nineteenth day of August by spectacularly falling from the sky fell into a fishing net. You, a loyal vassal of Cintra, granted her asylum. You helped her build a megascope... And, of course, you know with whom she spoke and what about.’
Crach an Craite took a swig from the horn and stifled a belch. ‘I do not know.’ He smiled slyly. ‘Of course I know nothing. How should I, a poor and simple sailor, know anything about the activities of a powerful sorceress?’
‘Your hair, Triss, is like fire in the candlelight. And your eyes are like Lapis Lazuli. Your lips are like coral...’
‘Stop it, Crach. Are you drunk or what? Pour me some wine. And talk.’
‘About what?’
‘Don't be stupid! Of how Yennefer decided to go to the Sedna-Depth.’
Crach an Craite’s eyes were like a hawk’s. They drilled deep inside her...

I started my first playthrough of the Witcher 2 the other day, and I came across another golden Triss scene. During Act 1, Geralt is accompanying Roche and Triss through a Scoia'tael forest. She passes out from erecting a magical barrier, and Roche has to carry her. Their dialogue is priceless:

Triss: Get your hands off my ass!
Roche: Who did you think it was?
Triss: I'm not a sack of flower or one of your commandos. I'm a woman.
Roche: I noticed.
Triss: Ugh .... I'm gonna be sick.
Roche: At least I'll die holding a lovely arse!

Really surprised at how well this game still holds up today. The graphics for the most part are still excellent.

Been out of town camping since page 879 of the other thread. Finished reading that and now getting caught up on this one so a reply or two inbound.

Really excited and hopeful for the changes. Thanks CDRP!

#TeamTriss

---------- Updated at 03:36 AM ----------

I couldn't play this game again after my first playthrough. Was such a weird thing to be completely addicted to a game and beating it in a week and then not wanting to play it again when it's probably the best game I've played.

Exactly how I felt when I finished W3, loved it but could not play it again. So, I started a 1/2 replay. Almost done with W1 and then will start W2. Hopefully after that not too long of a wait for the changes.

#TeamTriss

From Tower of the Swallow: Crach the ladies man works his magic.

‘Well, well.’ Crach an Craite glanced at his visitor, his head tilted to one side. ‘Triss Merigold in person. What an exceptionally pretty dress. And the lining... That’s chinchilla is it not? I would ask, what leads you to the Skellige... If I did not already know. But I do know.’
‘Very good.’ Triss smiled seductively, flipping her beautiful auburn hair. ‘Very well, you know, Earl. That saves us the introduction and the introductory statements, so we can immediately get down to business.’
‘Triss Merigold.’
‘Yes, Earl.’
‘I would like to invite you to dinner. Ah yes, the cook wants to know whether all the sorceresses despise seafood.’
Triss did not disdain the seafood. On the contrary, she ate twice as much as she had planned, and now began to worry about her waist – to those twenty-two inches, of which she was so proud. She decided to promote the digestion with white wine, made with the famous Toussaint Est Est. She drank from a horn with Crach.
‘So Yennefer,’ Triss continued the conversation, ‘turned up here on the nineteenth day of August by spectacularly falling from the sky fell into a fishing net. You, a loyal vassal of Cintra, granted her asylum. You helped her build a megascope... And, of course, you know with whom she spoke and what about.’
Crach an Craite took a swig from the horn and stifled a belch. ‘I do not know.’ He smiled slyly. ‘Of course I know nothing. How should I, a poor and simple sailor, know anything about the activities of a powerful sorceress?’
‘Your hair, Triss, is like fire in the candlelight. And your eyes are like Lapis Lazuli. Your lips are like coral...’
‘Stop it, Crach. Are you drunk or what? Pour me some wine. And talk.’
‘About what?’
‘Don't be stupid! Of how Yennefer decided to go to the Sedna-Depth.’
Crach an Craite’s eyes were like a hawk’s. They drilled deep inside her...

Thanks for posting this. I distinctly remember Geralt referencing Triss' "22 inches" at some point in Wild Hunt. I think it was during the Matter of Life and Death quest hehe

I'm going to start my second playthrough today! I want to explore Yen romance, but I don't know if I'll be able to let Triss go... :3

Tried it couldn't let Triss go. Wish you luck. I am going to wait after we get the promised fixes then I will play many more Triss.

It's not easy letting her go and I think it would be even harder when the dev fix the inconsistencies and put both romance option on par.

Not kissing her is next to impossible, saying goodbye is pretty much impossible.

Same, I just cant let her go, she is too wonderful.

#TeamTriss

Thanks for posting this. I distinctly remember Geralt referencing Triss' "22 inches" at some point in Wild Hunt. I think it was during the Matter of Life and Death quest hehe

Yep that was a great line " I'm not about to let you go into the lion's den alone. Think about it, 85 desserts, and you're trying to keep your waist at 22 inches" haha.

Shani (still a little bit sad, I had to prefer Triss during W1, but Triss is Triss - no doubt :D

When I walked out of Kalkstein's house in W1 and Shani just started bitching at me about Alvin and calling Triss a hag or something along those lines, I just lost all interest in her.

#TeamTriss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom