The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
I don't really see how this is a problem. At the end of the day the content is free and as such there's no reason to not get it. CDPR are bringing out new paid content pretty soon for the game but to be honest the game is that massive I don't think I'd need it.

What's the point of releasing free content that most people won't have a use for other than marketing "16 free dlc!" It wastes their time creating content most people won't care about and for the price of holding a few trinkets back for the sake of a marketing gimmick.

Nobody could charge a dime for this content. 2 missions, a hair cut a couple dresses a change of armor and a cross bow?

All 13 already relised DLCs were cutted off the main content and not the stand alone content.
CDPRs just take the random content of the game and re-include it posponed.

what bothers me most is that the lv.14 wolf gears blueprints can only be obtained in Kaer Morhen. Such a waste.

Its pretty silly that you cant get back there for a while. Last time I was level 26 when I got back and did the 1st. lvl-14 wolvelgear diagrams.

All 13 already relised DLCs were cutted off the main content and not the stand alone content.
CDPRs just take the random content of the game and re-include it posponed.

With Ciris outfit delayed because it had some problems is a hind, that it wasnt finished before the release. So maybe the DLC stuff just wasnt ready at the release date and needed some polish.

You get 5 quests, 3 armor sets and some optical stuff. EA would demand 10 € and Activision 20 € if you compare it to the Destiny expansions and the Dead Space 3 DLCs

Last edited:
Nobody could charge a dime for this content. 2 missions, a hair cut a couple dresses a change of armor and a cross bow?
Have you ever looked at the DLC pages of other games? 7$ -15$ for a 15 min quest. 4$ for one armor set. people pay for this type of stuff. i am playing GW2 and paid the equivalent amount of an expansion for armor sets and outfits.

I am guessing some people are paranoid why they are receiving free stuff . Free stuff always have a catch and not mostly free.

Also there saying they paid the game full price so it is really not free at all. Really?? You just paid $60 for the full game compared this to EA game like Sims 3 cost $380 w/ all dlc included. Yes if you going include the W3 expansion pack it cost $87 at GOG.com. Compared it to new triple A games called Arkham Knight that cause $100 w/ day 1 dlc.

CD Project Red is just proving the point they still making a profit when releasing free DLC that is there marketing strategy. Yes it attracted more fans but establish a good reputation w/ gaming community if they could somehow release a better mod tool and support the modding community. CD Project could beat Bethesda.

Will probably come out with the patch if it gets released this week.
Is it confirmed that only one DLC this week or is it more than one?

Seems only one, Ciri's zerrikanian armor....

---------- Updated at 11:04 AM ----------

I am guessing some people are paranoid why they are receiving free stuff . Free stuff always have a catch and not mostly free.

Also there saying they paid the game full price so it is really not free at all. Really?? You just paid $60 for the full game compared this to EA game like Sims 3 cost $380 w/ all dlc included. Yes if you going include the W3 expansion pack it cost $87 at GOG.com. Compared it to new triple A games called Arkham Knight that cause $100 w/ day 1 dlc.

CD Project Red is just proving the point they still making a profit when releasing free DLC that is there marketing strategy. Yes it attracted more fans but establish a good reputation w/ gaming community if they could somehow release a better mod tool and support the modding community. CD Project could beat Bethesda.

Well, I'm nobody for giving such explanaition, basicly, I don't know how much money has CDPR invested in his own team (personnel and equipment), how much is their debt on loans and how much has to deliver benefits collaborating companies ...

Seems only one, Ciri's zerrikanian armor....

Damn....

Now the sadness turned into anger!!
[video]https://33.media.tumblr.com/e6fd60e85df03b1c06c53fb0a5505772/tumblr_nmlh1nRpaJ1qfpe3mo3_500.gif[/video]

Btw how do I add a gif to my post? I tried the image-option, but it said the file was too large. Is there another way to do it?

Last edited:
Now the sadness turned into anger!!
Btw how do I add a gif to my post? I tried the image-option, but it said the file was too large. Is there another way to do it?

Use the URL option like so.

at the moment the number of DLC to be released this week has no confirmation right?

Top Bottom