Game crash when fast traveling

+
Game crash when fast traveling

After I collect all master crafted feline armor in skellige, I naturally need to travel to where the master blacksmith and armorer are. The only problem is when I try to fast travel out of skellige, the game crashes. I loaded my game to an earlier save, one which had no master crafted feline diagrams and was able to fast travel out of skellige. This leads me to believe at some point a bug occurs when I collect the diagrams.

I loaded to an earlier save where I didn't visit Trottheim, didn't work. However, I tried picking up each piece one by one and crafting them, it worked. Initially I thought I would find one piece that was causing this glitch, though it seems the glitch happens when all 6 diagrams are in your inventory.

If you visited Trottheim on Faroe, there is a big chance you triggered a game breaking bug. Read here more about it: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...e-DLC-Causing-CTD-on-Fast-Travel?goto=newpost

Holy hell thats some epic fail right there.... has anyone tried completing all possible quests they have picked up prior to mastercrafting feline stuff? Perhaps the issue can be tiptoed around in the meantime. Alternatively what about maybe a console command to delete one of the diagrams? Theoretically that could "undo" the bug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom