Final preperations through time and space quest help needed badly

+
Final preperations through time and space quest help needed badly

I got through the desert to the first portal fine but going through the flowery posion clouds one has me stumped. I have looked at videos on how others have completed it but I seem to die everytime. Are you supposed to be able to speint through the flower patches because when I try to even run(left stick tilted) it says you can't do that here(but to sprint you have to be running first) but some areas you need to cross are too big to get through the area without dying someone WHO BEAT THE GAME OR THIS MISSION PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!

did you tried to use Golden Oriole?

how do you acquire this as it isn't listed among potions for me ?

---------- Updated at 03:38 PM ----------

also if I am already in the through time and space thing anyway to backtrack to the prior quest as I see that potion is back in the main section

it is a potion you could get long time ago.. one of base potions that can be improved. If i remmember right, base version could be found in Velen,
above the entrance to the cave where you went with Keira Metz..
but it was possible to get it in other places as well... it grants you immunity to poison, quite handy fighting in poisonous areas...

the golden oriole potion is on fyke isle in velen supposedly on the top floor of the tower but I cant seem to locate it or there is another floor I have to somehow reach I got to the floor with the 2 cells and a blown out wall and don't see another way to next floor or the golden oriole. any help would be greatly appreciated?

I've never used Golden Oriole during that quest, so it isn't essential. There are routes through the poison cloud that work fine without any potions.
Do a manual save as you start, then follow one of those video guides, quicksaving each time you reach a safe point.

the video guides are tough since in them they show geralt sprinting and on my game it says I cant do that right now whenever I try to sprint through the larger spots to get to safe zone. after drawing aard sign power I crossed the first section of poison clouds safety but its the 2nd that I am having difficulty with as its a huge gap

The Aard will be using your stamina, which is why you can't sprint. Try it without the Aard.

What potions or decoctions do you have? I've always got through without anything at all, no signs, no potions, but there may be other things that help too. Or temporary swapping skills in slots to boost your vitality or stamina?

The Aard will be using your stamina, which is why you can't sprint. Try it without the Aard.

What potions or decoctions do you have? I've always got through without anything at all, no signs, no potions, but there may be other things that help too. Or temporary swapping skills in slots to boost your vitality or stamina?

even without the ard it says I cant sprint for whatever reason

---------- Updated at 04:10 PM ----------

success I got through the poison clouds

Top Bottom