Patch 1.07 bug- missing textures

+
Patch 1.07 bug- missing textures

Hello, I've got some serious problems after installing the newest patch. As you can see in the picture, there is a lot of missing textures and Geralt and many other characters has no body- only arms and head. Before updating everything was fine. I've reinstalled The Witcher, updated the game and graphic card driver, and the problem is still the same. Please help!

Attachments

• witcher.jpg
    witcher.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 74
Introduces a number of improvements in the game streaming system. Players should experience fewer blurred textures, NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there should be an overall improvement in the speed with which game assets are loaded.

less noticeable bcs we just removed the textures ;p

npc spawn still locks the thread and skip[s 4 frames. 66ms frametime according to the game. so not fixed :\

buggy npcs at white orchard shrine were removed tho. or just missing in my savegames... actually, the're just bugged, i had the npcs plus ghouls spawn, and ghouls were just stuck there, inactive.

fixes and issue where the presence of fog could adversely affect game performance.

now fog cycles clouds constantly, every 2-3 seconds, it looks horribly unrealistic ;p

wtf.. if i try and load some of my saves, i get CTD with windows performance degraded warning. lol

Last edited:
I've returned to the 1.06 version and now everything looks fine. I'am really disappointed about 1.07 patch, bacause i've waited for it for a long time, and now it seems it is a total failure.

I'm having the exact same issue the world looks amazing but geralt is missing the same textures... since the patch

Top Bottom