What pets do you own, and what you wish to?

+
Glaroug said:
Why, a mighty dachshund of course!!!

If I could get my faithful doxie a pal, it would certainly be an ostrich. I've always wanted a lovable ostrich />

Why I always advise don't have a cat....they steal your heart as cutest thief!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKBW-QZ568w&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Elida said:
Ah, I see. You may know this already, but Tetra has a good water conditioner called 'AquaSafe'. Maybe it would work on your water? My glass catfish kept getting sick and it stopped after I began adding AquaSafe. It's expensive, at least in Sweden, but it's worth it.

I use water conditioner to get rid of chloramime in my tap water. My fish would die very quickly without it. What I'm talking about it water hardness. Fixing that is much harder. Aquarists claim that various techniques can fix it, but none of them are in product form to my knowledge.

Thothistox said:
I use water conditioner to get rid of chloramime in my tap water. My fish would die very quickly without it. What I'm talking about it water hardness. Fixing that is much harder. Aquarists claim that various techniques can fix it, but none of them are in product form to my knowledge.
Ah, okay. Yes, peat and driftwood are supposedly good, and I know peat can be bought at gardening shops.
The whole aquarium water chemistry thing made me realize just how vulnerable water life is and how little it takes to ruin their habitat. It's sad to think about how people mess up lakes, rivers and seas.

The only pets (idk if they even count) I have at the moment are two chickens.

I would love to own horses in the future, if I earn enough money to buy a house with stables and fields to ride in. Otherwise I think I'm too lazy to look after a pet by myself

I would love to own horses in the future, if I earn enough money to buy a house with stables and fields to ride in. Otherwise I think I'm too lazy to look after a pet by myself

All of the horses will be named Roach, right ? :smiling2:

With the most magnificent horse being named Iorveth

All of the horses will be named Roach, right ? :smiling2:

With the most magnificent horse being named Iorveth

I'll get a white horse and call him Geralt, and then a rescue Donkey and call him Iorveth.

And then I'll get a mean little shetlend pony and call him Lambert.

There's always been animals in my house too. Like, humans.

But we also have a lab retriever. Wonderful and smart. Historically though I have a thing for German shepherds, the dogs I grew up with (other than labs).

Historically though I have a thing for German shepherds, the dogs I grew up with (other than labs).

We've got a German shepherd, but he actually thinks he's a cat ... Unfortunalety, I have no pictures of him at hand, but he looks quite a bit like these over here, his brothers and sisters:

Oh, and that's his mother:

I myself got some fish. And yes, they always have that stupid look.
For those who are interested: It's a 140l aquarium, with 9 Paracheirodon axelrodi and 1/1 Apistogramma macmasteri.

Guest 3765545

I had a Siamese cat who died in 2006 named Lucky.
I have a bad memory while playing Need for Speed:Most Wanted 2005 my cat died i was sad about this moment when the cat died in front of me when I think about this game I think of this moment

My dad said he just got a litter of german shepherds. I might just visit and take some pics to share.

Here's a funny pic of me holding Ciri

:lol: She is such a complainer!

Attachments

• Meow! Translation - Let me down!.jpg
    Meow! Translation - Let me down!.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 29

I have a Yorkshire - Jack Russell Terrier mutt named 'Nugget' and a black Cat called 'Dick' ~ Who happens to be part Unicorn <:

Attachments

• 10653675_10152661187485842_4690156006421993217_n.jpg
    10653675_10152661187485842_4690156006421993217_n.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 8549_10151659289330842_308608812_n.jpg
    8549_10151659289330842_308608812_n.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom