What pets do you own, and what you wish to?

+
I have 2 cats, who are sisters from same litter, bunny and a horse (he is newest member of my family).

I wish I could get a dog some day or a hedgehog or more cats and horses :p Think I need more space and money and time for those.
Oh dragon would be nice! :D

Last edited:
Inside: 6 dogs, 4 cats, 4 turtles, 2 birds, 1 pot-bellied pig
Outside: 20+ goats, 6 donkeys, 3 guineas, 1 llama

What other animals would I like to have? None!!! We've got too many now, and I constantly pray that no more stray animals find their way to our house, cross the road in front of our car, or hang out at the corner gas station looking all skinny, dirty, and starving. *sigh* And everyone seems to get sick and/or injured at the same time. Vet bills are killing us right now.

But if I could turn back time, to when we only had a few pets, I'd really love to have a rat. :)

Inside: 6 dogs, 4 cats, 4 turtles, 2 birds, 1 pot-bellied pig
Outside: 20+ goats, 6 donkeys, 3 guineas, 1 llama.

But if I could turn back time, to when we only had a few pets, I'd really love to have a rat. :)

Does your house look like this by any chance?

That is a crazy amount of animals :x

So, poor little Gwynbleidd has a skin problem, so I made him a giant doggy bed:
but he found it unwelcoming, so I got a shop-bought doggy bed for him:
but he didn't like the white cushion, so now he's stuck with this.
It's a dog's life, when there's cats in the house.
Oh, yeah, he also had a haircut. It was in the DLC.

i have a theory. what makes a dog "cute" is essentially what makes a man attractive. you'll see they have very strong orbital ridge, long lashes, and somewhat hooded eyes. a good protruded cheek region and lower scleral show despite of that.

you see this on the "handsome" masculine looking and well proportioned dogs like labs and retrievers. great danes and boxers are masc, but their proportions are out of whack. boxers have short snouts and danes are too lankly.

Top Bottom