What pets do you own, and what you wish to?

+
Medy89 said:
Wow .. well I would like to own a cat some day that would be enough^^...

Someone pls explain to me what kind of off topic stuff is allowed and what not^^
I made a thread about anime some time ago since I thought it would be ok...
But it got deleted without notice ;( ... Talking about pets & stuff is allowed ? Im confused xD

Edit : nvm I found another thread with anime ... still wonder why my got deleted xD
I am the one who merged it into the existing thread. I am sorry, I forgot to notify you as I always do. Fact is that having hundreds of thread talking about the same thing, especially if close to each others in time, it's kinda nonsense.

Anyway, my bad, sorry!

And for the record: we don't deliberately delete threads if not for a good reason like: spam, ads or other Forum Rules infringements. And definitely, anime\manga normally doesn't go under this hat

Me with Gucio four years ago. We found him at our doorstep on a cold December day, it seems someone just left him there.

And here's Gucio today :)

Going to miss him while I'm away studying

I just can't imagine being away from them for any period of time. The longest was a month when I first came here and had to find a house and finalise all of the paperwork before they could be shipped, it felt very strange.

To go to college, or anything else that means being away for a long time, must be very hard when you have a pet you love.

I keep a Dwarf Guinea Pig. All black except one of it´s rear legs :) Would also really like to have some kind of wolf-like dog, like a Huskey or something :)

Elida said:
PICS! PICS!

Are they rare? I can't find any information on 'em online.
Well, there are apparantly six species and a lot more breeds than just the common one. It seems belongs to one of the other 5 than the common guinea pig, though apparently the danish name "dværgmarsvin", meaning "dwarf guinea pig" is not used for any of them on English, so I don´t know what species it is really! x)It´s also a bit sleeker than a normal one, not as chubby :)

I have two adult bearded dragons and a young iguana, and I'd love to have a german shepard when I'm older / have the time for it.

OK, let me introduce you my sofas squat Triad: Xaronna, Bisou and Isis (from left to right)

We have a dog. Tawney is an old lady now, and old injuries (she was hit by a car eight years ago) are catching up with her. So she doesn't go dashing out the front door and making us chase her for an hour anymore. That used to be great fun for her.

Our older daughter used to keep pet rats. She had 20 of them at one point. Once you get past the fact that, well, they're rats, they're very social and affectionate and love to explore and cuddle. They slept in hammocks made from old jeans. Each one would have its own favorite treat and would race the others to the food bowl to get it.

I had a pet bat once. I was just a kid and it was a stupid idea as it eventually died. Thus begun my obsession with bat people. And Fleders.

Chief said:
I have two adult bearded dragons and a young iguana, and I'd love to have a german shepard when I'm older / have the time for it.

How do you keep them? You have special place?

Chief said:
I had a pet bat once. I was just a kid and it was a stupid idea as it eventually died. Thus begun my obsession with bat people. And Fleders.

There are some people who keep bats as pets, and most of them had said bats fly accidentally into their home! I almost got a bat as pet, found it hooked on my kitchen curtain. Maybe it turned out for the better that i got to release it (everyone hated it and wanted it gone), because i did not know anything about what to feed, how to keep and what conditions to create for it to be ok. It was funny though, the little fella got attached to me, it did not want to leave my hand and really liked being petted.

Oh, i really love cats, can never get enough even! Thanks for the pictures! I apologize for being unable myself to provide pictures, but i never was the technology man.

Top Bottom