Sunset Framerate Drop

+
Sunset Framerate Drop

I am getting framerate drops of 5-10fps, but only at sunset and usually only when in a village. It doesn't happen everywhere, and it only happens at sunset. Is it just more taxing on my system at this time of day or is it a bug? Turning off hairworks doesn't change it.

2x MSI GTX 970s (SLI)
16GB RAM
i5 4460 3.2GHz
SSD Hard Drive

Last edited:
same here bro
something is terribly wrong with this new patch
not only sunset but some areas are so bad with fps now

My framerate is 100% smooth 60, assuming I lower hairworks a bit (2xAA and low profile). I'm on the Arkham Knight gameready driver with updates. I do get the occasional hitch when the game's loading NPCs, especially audio files, but that's to be expected. It's just at sunset at certain places do I get consistent framerate drops. I haven't hit Novigrad on this save file yet (migrated from the xbone), so I can't speak to whether or not there are any drops there. It's good to hear someone else has the sunset issue and that it's only post 1.07. I have faith in CDRP's abilities to smooth these issues out. The game's only 2 months old.

---------- Updated at 11:11 PM ----------

What areas are you experiencing drops in? I'll see if I have the same problems.

at the location where you have to kill that endrega to lift the shrine
Duen Hen when looking to the forest .. but not always if its night i get 10 fps + if its morning or foggy i get 10 fps less

I dont get it
and some areas like that
which are foggy since this patch are fps drops

---------- Updated at 02:04 PM ----------

still no fix
in the morning in some areas I get 20 less fps now
and at midnight also ..wtf

Last edited:
Top Bottom