Auto-save feature?

+
Auto-save feature?

I am really enjoying the Witcher 3 (PS4), and have chosen to tackle the game on the hardest available setting (Death March), for the most challenging playthrough.

For your consideration, is possible to put an auto-save feature in the game? While I appreciate that the harder difficulty settings are there to challenge the players, it can be quite frustrating to constantly manually save every so often for fear of wiping to some trash mobs when you aren't focused, and lose the progress you've made up to that point.

For example, from the last save I made, I uncovered some locations and cleared what was there, before moving on to a story quest nearby, but died whilst attempting it, causing me to lose about 15-20 minutes of progress. A five minute buffer save would be great to stop repeated backtracking.

Is it not possible to quicksave on consoles? Though being able to manually set frequency of autosaves would be great (like every 5 minutes instead of every 30-60 minutes we have now. Or perhaps having option to autosave after every combat would be good too.

Top Bottom